MISTRIAL Vanderbilt Rape Trial - Brandon Vandenburg and Cory Batey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much for defence's argument about not having DNA (semen) found from these sicko's :facepalm:
These guys knew exactly what they were doing..and it was to assault and degrade this poor women...certainly wasn't just based on getting their (how to say this delecately) gratifications sexually..Is that okay to say??:blushing:

So that is their defense? Clearly the defense team and defendants are stupid. I mean, seriously, how are they going to defend the fact that she is motionless?

This Defense Attorney is also representing one of the defendants in the Holly Bobo rape / murder trial coming up. I believe he has some challenges of his own.

JMO's

So that is their defense? Clearly the defense team and defendants are stupid. I mean, seriously, how are they going to defend the fact that she is motionless?

Ohhh yeah plus they were too drunk to know what they were doing...defence has an expert witness who is supposedly claim alcohol levels would render someone basically incapable of knowing (Intent) what they were doing..blah blah... They don't mention that alcohol causes degrading of one's inhibitions..so act or say things that normally they would control....Man..Talk about "Done like Dinner" !! They should be waving this by now > :whiteflag:

Court should be back 130 their time..230 EST just incase you all were unaware :D

Defence is up to bat now..trying to be very pleasant :drumroll:

So far..I can figure out is ..he is just going thru an assortment of those pics repeating pretty well the same thing that's already been testified to...He hasn't challenged anything so far..Not quite getting this defence strategy??

So far..I can figure out is ..he is just going thru an assortment of those pics repeating pretty well the same thing that's already been testified to...He hasn't challenged anything so far..Not quite getting this defence strategy??

Someone on twitter says he is the Vandenburg's attorney and he is trying to show he is not there in those photos but that Batey is.

Someone on twitter says he is the Vandenburg's attorney and he is trying to show he is not there in those photos but that Batey is.

Well...Trying is the optimal word..It's already been shown on numerous levels HE WAS there..voice, texts, video etc...Maybe he is trying to chalk up his hours or sumptin' like that??

Yup. IOW, he's trying to make chicken salad out of chicken ****:biggrin:

I'm watching the trial on news channel 5+, and something I didn't know is how this all came about. During the lunch break right now Nick Beres andthe attorney with him, told how they found out this rape happened. Vanderbilt security were looking thru surveillance video looking for something in a vandalism case, and ran across them with the victim in the hall on video and realized something wasn't right.

This poor woman, I wonder if the next day if she thought something wasn't right. AND to find out it was your boyfriend involved.

I just have to say Bless her heart, how strong for her to be sitting there through all this.

I hope they all go to prison!!!!

And what about the other roommate, it was said he was there, roommate of Vanderberg.

Mckenzie, one of the defendant's has been on the stand all morning, and will be back on the stand after lunch.
He says he hasn't been given any consideration for his own 7 counts to testify, he is finally telling the whloe truth after 4 other times of giving bits and pieces of his truth

Let me clarify, Mckenzie trial has not been set yet. The other defendant Banks whose trial has not been set yet will
be up next after Mckenzie .

Trial resumes, prosecution is up again with Mckenzie.

Also slated to testify will be Vanderburgs roommate who was there in his bed, when theyall were in the room with the victim. It has been said is someone knudge him, but he didn't get up. I cant wait to hear why he didnt do anything!!!

Mckenzie is done and now they will be calling the roomate.

Mack Prioleau is now up on the stand. Can't wait to hear his Bs

This is a fascinating trial with lots of conflicting testimony and lies among the cast of characters. I am surprised at lack of interest in this thread. Tomorrow is expected to be last day of testimony. Talking heads are trying to figure out if victim will testify. Worth staying tuned. Back tomorrow. I think start time is 9:30 a.m.

I'm watching it Chelly. Maybe people aren't watching because it is a slam dunk?

I'm watching it Chelly. Maybe people aren't watching because it is a slam dunk?

Perhaps you are right. Most of us trial watching diehards will watch anything live and this is certainly not a dull trial. Do you think the victim will testify?

Perhaps you are right. Most of us trial watching diehards will watch anything live and this is certainly not a dull trial. Do you think the victim will testify?

I don't think so because I don't think she needs to--they have her on video and she is motionless and she can't remember anything. What would be the point?

I still haven't figured out what the defense is going to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom
Back