Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the following, there will be a pun, and* in*no* way* is it meant for TB. In this case it is meant for the criminal mind.
I know I may never be caught up in any thread here. :)

I am so glad SB gets to go back to working at what ever her new normal is going to be. Be it small relief, I am sure she feels it and deserves that by now.
If we are not sure which one of these two is the more guilty party , DMorMS ~~~ lets be rest assured it doesn't much matter who done it. The way I see it, I have almost been married 20yrs (although:winkkiss: i am a YOUNG 40ish yr old;) That may sound like a long time to be in "prison", kidding, my marriage is heaven of course!! but for murder???? or part of a murder?......I think it doesn't feel that long at all. I feel confident the punishment fits both their levels of involvement in TB and SB's life. If one of these two did not mean to be involved in the actual killing the time they get is good with me. As a criminal person what makes them think they get to choose another's destiny? Therefore; as they say.."if you play with fire you get burned" Prison should be for anyone who thinks they get to choose someone else's pain or loss.
P.S. on the "like" button there should also be another button, besides the like and other fictitious ones mentioned. How about an : I agree with half of what you say button.:)

I think its pretty evident that there was a lot more blood than they expected. Perhaps WM and LB left very little mess. The plan was to shoot TB and incinerate him at the farm, but obviously the mess would need to be cleaned up before SS could start working on it. So the plan changed to doing it at the hangar. The approximately four hours it would take to incinerate would be time well spent mopping up blood. The fact that they texted all MA employees and told them to take the day off only enforces the idea that things didn't go exactly as planned.
You are right andreww which begs the question, was the plan to confine TB until they got to the farm, but something went horribly wrong, and the plan changed. Which I might add so glad it changed, the alternative leaves my mind reeling, and my stomach sick.

You are right andreww which begs the question, was the plan to confine TB until they got to the farm, but something went horribly wrong, and the plan changed. Which I might add so glad it changed, the alternative leaves my mind reeling, and my stomach sick.

We may get some insight into the plan once the LB trial is over. Would not surprise me if they decided to use a previously successful technique.

MOO

Isn't the alternative the same thing? Shoot him at the farm and incinerate there?

Sorry is this was already posted.

Someone tweeted a question to Susan Clairmont today: "When will the publication ban be lifted?"

Susan tweeted after the Laura Babcock trial.

34ea99eaef911847ff8549842e2cfc8c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Someone also reported it's also in Hamilton. SC too maybe?

Isn't the alternative the same thing? Shoot him at the farm and incinerate there?But the thing is, the
incineration never happened at the farm. Although this is supposed to be a well thought out plan for a year?

Have you carefully watched the Bobcat video?
MS stopped within inches of hittingTB's truck.
MS claims he had NO suspicion of harm done.
Wouldn't MS be afraid if TB got out and saw no friend in the Yukon?
If I recall correctly, MS said he walked up on the passenger side of TB's truck. Saw the bullet hole and shattered glass.
So how did MS see through shattered glass with a bullet hole, that TB was lifeless leaning into the dash?

Have you carefully watched the Bobcat video?
MS stopped within inches of hittingTB's truck.
MS claims he had NO suspicion of harm done.
Wouldn't MS be afraid if TB got out and saw no friend in the Yukon?
If I recall correctly, MS said he walked up on the passenger side of TB's truck. Saw the bullet hole and shattered glass.
So how did MS see through shattered glass with a bullet hole, that TB was lifeless leaning into the dash?

I'm have no clue what you're trying to say? I'm not referring to that at all.

The OP said he was glad TB wasn't taken to the farm. I asked why? Isn't the alternative the same? Restrain TB in his truck. Shoot him at the farm. Incinerate. The OP said the alternative makes his stomach turn. I was wondering what the difference was with the outcome being the same except no bloody truck. Hence the year long plan. The alternative seems the same to me if it was a plan. Shoot. Incinerate.

Isn't the alternative the same thing? Shoot him at the farm and incinerate there?
Not necessarily. I actually don't want to type what we are thinking. It is too grotesque. Let's leave it at that.

I've always been opposed to capital punishment. Not because I disagree (I don't) with putting down the human filth that commit unspeakable crimes (especially against children), but because I think capital punishment is an easy out for them. Where's the suffering in getting a lethal injection? It's over in 2 minutes. Keeping them in the can for 25 years in my opinion, is a much harsher form of punishment.

However, I've always felt that 25 years is a paltry amount to pay for the killing of an innocent person. It simply is not enough. I think life should be life, not 25 years. I might accept 50 years as a starting point, but 25 is ridiculous and completely slanted in favour of criminals, when it should be slanted in the favour of victims, and society as a whole.

Recently, I believe I've come up with a fine compromise, which should work just fine for DM and MS. I now believe capital punishment should be reinstated, but only on the condition that they serve 25 years first. Then, after 25 years, they can be executed.

So, this way, they have nothing to look forward to as their 25 years winds down.

Perfect solution to an otherwise far too lenient system.

I'm have no clue what you're trying to say? I'm not referring to that at all.

The OP said he was glad TB wasn't taken to the farm. I asked why? Isn't the alternative the same? Restrain TB in his truck. Shoot him at the farm. Incinerate. The OP said the alternative makes his stomach turn. I was wondering what the difference was with the outcome being the same except no bloody truck. Hence the year long plan. The alternative seems the same to me if it was a plan. Shoot. Incinerate.

It's fair to say, you have your doubts MS was in on the plan, or if there was a plan at all, correct?
Those questions I asked are simple.

I've always been opposed to capital punishment. Not because I disagree (I don't) with putting down the human filth that commit unspeakable crimes (especially against children), but because I think capital punishment is an easy out for them. Where's the suffering in getting a lethal injection? It's over in 2 minutes. Keeping them in the can for 25 years in my opinion, is a much harsher form of punishment.

However, I've always felt that 25 years is a paltry amount to pay for the killing of an innocent person. It simply is not enough. I think life should be life, not 25 years. I might accept 50 years as a starting point, but 25 is ridiculous and completely slanted in favour of criminals, when it should be slanted in the favour of victims, and society as a whole.

Recently, I believe I've come up with a fine compromise, which should work just fine for DM and MS. I now believe capital punishment should be reinstated, but only on the condition that they serve 25 years first. Then, after 25 years, they can be executed.

So, this way, they have nothing to look forward to as their 25 years winds down.

Perfect solution to an otherwise far too lenient system.

lets do it! where's the petition lol!

It's fair to say, you have your doubts MS was in on the plan, or if there was a plan at all, correct?
Those questions I asked are simple.

That isn't what was being discussed.
My question was answered already by someone as it was too graphic for the board.

That isn't what was being discussed.
My question was answered already by someone as it was too graphic for the board.
Although this is supposed to be a well thought out plan for a year?

Why is it so difficult to give your opinions at the Bobcat stop?

I greatly appreciate your opinion.

Although this is supposed to be a well thought out plan for a year?

Why is it so difficult to give your opinions at the Bobcat stop?

I greatly appreciate your opinion.

So you're asking if you can see a body or a figure and it's position through broken glass? Is that your question?

I know all about the theories why Igor was spared. But I am still of the belief guns beat humans, no matter the size or intimidations of another human being. One or 2 armed men vs one unarmed male? 2 against one with one or 2 guns are pretty good odds IMO
I think size only matters here if they were planning a worse outcome at the farm instead of in the truck and the lifting into the eliminator. sorry to say it.

I think size only matters here if they were planning a worse outcome at the farm instead of in the truck and the lifting into the eliminator. sorry to say it.
Ugh this other speculation on how this was supposed to go down, never even crossed my mind. It's a terrible thought.

Junebug you've summarized everything very nicely IMO. I'm also open to changing my mind once the LB trial comes, however at this point we don't know the evidence in the other case.

Therefore based on this case alone, I see a guy who was a follower, who was manipulated by his "brother" just like every single person in his circle including his own family members to his own advantage no matter the cost. DM courtroom antics lend credibility all on their own to his instability and self destruction.
bolding by me is not enough ~need to add a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper