Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are tensions high? That is the most disrespectful reporting I've heard from SC, and she calls the woman disrespectful??
My respect for her just went down a ton, especially since in the same breath she says the woman has mental health issues ...

She didn't say that, the person she was replying to said it.

@susanclairmont what the heck?! How disrespectful! & if she thinks DM and MS are innocent of all things, I think she's brainwashed...
10:30 AM - 15 Jun 2016

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18m18 minutes ago
She almost certainly has mental health issues.

@susanclairmont CRACKPOT !! I hope the cops arrested her ?!

No. The @HamiltonPolice officers were firm, but kind.

I've had to deal with my family member and the LE over Mental health issues. If they know it's a legit Mental Health issue, the are very kind and helpful. They helped me for 4 hours (1am-5am in a sketchy part of Hamilton) while I tried to get my family member to St.Joes. The chances are high that LE knows that lady already.

Who is the woman that they are referring to and what did she do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering meterclicks had just posted SC tweets about MB, I nearly fell off my chair thinking these were a continuation of that!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Holy .. I didn't realize both the question and answer were being posted .. I thought it was just SC tweets ... Sorry!!
Thanks for pointing that out, I deleted my post ...

Yeah it gets confusing because we can't post the tweeters who aren't MSM, so when you remove their usernames it's like a one-sided convo lol

Holy .. I didn't realize both the question and answer were being posted .. I thought it was just SC tweets ... Sorry!!
Thanks for pointing that out, I deleted my post ...

Had to read it a few times myself. I'm not a tweeter. Then I noticed the "@ SC"

I think it's generally widely believe that DM was an attractive young man. Back in 2013 when I heard that a 27 year old (I think that was his age at the time) was arrested for Bosma's disappearance, and later a 24 yr old (Smich), I was surprised to see the pics of DM and MS. I was expecting to see someone more like MWJ. Yep, I judge books by their cover, even though I know better.

He certainly looked very different at different times.

B822343418Z.1_20160208181757_001_G711KII67.2_Gallery.jpg

hi-dellen-millard.jpg

dellen_millard.jpg.size.custom.crop.489x650.jpg

image.jpg

dellen-millard-charged-with-first-degree-murder-tim-bosma-may-2013.jpg

The first thing that popped into my head when I read how DM's haircut looks in court today.

jim-carrey-lloyd-christmas-dumb-and-dumber.gif

He certainly looked very different at different times.
TE]

I agree that he is cute from the pictures. But knowing what he has done and his personality make him sickening to look at.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Court reconvening at 1:30 for update on ill juror at the Tim #Bosma murder trial.

Yeah it gets confusing because we can't post the tweeters who aren't MSM, so when you remove their usernames it's like a one-sided convo lol

Sorry about that...it can be confusing if you're not a regular twitter follower. I'll post them a little differently next time. How about something like this...

Question to SC - "CRACKPOT !! I hope the cops arrested her ?!"

No. The @HamiltonPolice officers were firm, but kind.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Court reconvening at 1:30 for update on ill juror at the Tim #Bosma murder trial.

So it's not a definite that deliberations will commence...just an update on the ill juror after everyone returns from lunch.

It may have been discussed already, but I think in DM's mug shot the smirk on his face is very telling.. I think he looks very guilty in that pic.. with his lips pressed together as if he's thinking "I cant believe I got caught".

It may have been discussed already, but I think in DM's mug shot the smirk on his face is very telling.. I think he looks very guilty in that pic.. with his lips pressed together as if he's thinking "I cant believe I got caught".

His face is not symmetrical in that shot. Is it a drug abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member