Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering meterclicks had just posted SC tweets about MB, I nearly fell off my chair thinking these were a continuation of that!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

LOL I did as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first thing that popped into my head when I read how DM's haircut looks in court today.

attachment.php

I think you hit the nail on the head.. these two are Dumb and Dummer.. Ha ha..

I think its a smirk/frown? hes pressing his lips together and making a face on purpose.. thats just MOO.

Based on review of several photos I believe this is how is mouth/face has always been. He rarely smiles in photos. When he does he rarely shows his teeth. I have seen some where his teeth are showing and his bite is crooked due to a canine tooth being crowded out. It may been repaired as an adult but may have lead to him holding his face like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may have been discussed already, but I think in DM's mug shot the smirk on his face is very telling.. I think he looks very guilty in that pic.. with his lips pressed together as if he's thinking "I cant believe I got caught".
I'm curious why the never released MSs mug shot?

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
We're back in court now, just waiting on Justice Goodman. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

It seems to be just radio silence right now from all the reporters. I guess Justice Goodman isn't in the room yet.

I have wondered after seeing him in person, if he has some kind of palsy on one side of his face.

I remember this was mentioned before. Me personally (i have never seen him in person) I just think its his sick twisted expressions.

I know it is because everything is on hold right now but I have never seen the threads this quiet lately! :stay:

Now that LE know that MB tampered with evidence as well as act as the go between for communications between DM and people on the no-contact list, I find it deplorable that she is not charged. I'm sure that she doesn't have much of a life these days, but IMHO, that shouldn't weigh into the equation of being an obstructionist and assisting in breaching a court order. Geesh

Goodman always seems to be on time so it seems weird that they are still waiting for him to come into court. Maybe he fell asleep?? :bed:

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 6s6 seconds ago
Goodman says the juror is feeling "much better" now and will rejoin the proceedings. He had a migraine. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
The juror sent in a note apologizing for the interruption. He had a migraine and was given a shot and now feels much better. #Bosma

They will just go back to what they've been doing for the past 4 months when they were spending hours in the jury room without being able to talk about the trial. I'd imagine some have formed a close bond and talk about their lives and family away from this trial.

Looks like they will also have some lunch and then be back to deliberate at 1:30pm.

MOO

I believe that all during the trial, each time the jury was sent to the jury room during legal discussions, they were allowed to talk about the trial. I believe the reason why they aren't allowed to talk together today is because they are all supposed to be present during their talks, and today, one of them is absent. I think it is an 'all or nothing' deal. In the Judge's opening remarks to the jury, he said a couple of things:

- "must not discuss with anyone other than jurors", and

- "can discuss all amongst yourselves while together"

They halt everything if one juror isn't available, such as the time when one had a medical appointment near the beginning of the trial. They don't want any one juror to know or hear something more than any other juror, they all must be present for all. moo

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s36 seconds ago
If you had any doubt about the dedication of this jury, that ought to ease your concerns. The jury is now in. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Now resuming Matt Hagerman's evidence from April 7. #TimBosma #Bosma

And under 3 hours he's back at court. I figured the hospital would push him through faster (the juror.. Him or her I should say)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl