Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH new has the video of the bobcat place up, with sound. YouTube.be/eBPOK7SNoow Don't know to cut and paste but it is also up on Twitter. Not sure I hear bangs..

Thanks for editing to add instructions. lol I had no clue what that meant! :)

All MOO.

Am laughing right out loud..... After I posted, I began to wonder if people would even know what I was talking about so I went back and added 'the instructions'. Your note just now just made my day ;)

Just jumping off your post....

I can't see why a 72yr old man worth millions would have life insurance. The premiums would be extremly high and for what purpose? His sole heir was getting a hefty inheritance at the time of his death anyway.

MOO

If the policy is set up right the money pas to the beneficiary tax free. Smart estate planning.

I find it interesting that the boom occurs and the brake lights almost immediately light up and the truck pulls off to the side of the road. If interpreted as a gun shot, MS was not in the truck. And, it would support his story, no?

It certainly would.

Am laughing right out loud..... After I posted, I began to wonder if people would even know what I was talking about so I went back and added 'the instructions'. Your note just now just made my day ;)

I knew it had to do with meditation.

I don't know why DM turned out as he did but it's possible that he was born with a destiny to become a psychopath and perhaps he was displaying the traits early in his life and his parents didn't know how to handle him. I agree with with DeaconBrodie that the reasons he turned out as he did are a mix of nature and nurture. We will never know for sure.

All MOO.

Oh Im sure we will....if Uncle Robert gives an Interview :D

MS and DM returned to the courthouse being shown on the noon news ????
Bosma family reported to be up on the 6th floor ???

No report that this is IT but looks like something is shaping up....more questions--up to now has been in the evenings.

Who knows??? Reporters saying anything???

[h=1]Tim Bosma trial: Frequently asked questions on jury deliberations[/h]
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-faq-2-1.3640423

In this article it mentions DM and MS are held all day in holding cells at the Court. I'm curious if their cells are near each other and if they are able to talk to one another? would love to be a fly on the wall in that room. Does anyone know if they are transported to and from the court in the same vehicle?

No report that this is IT but looks like something is shaping up....more questions--up to now has been in the evenings.

No, I don't think they'd report that without it being important. I have butterflies in my stomach.

Nothing from any reporters yet.

DM and MS spend these days waiting in cells in the courthouse so they have already been in the building since 9:30 this morning. It is pretty hot today in Southern Ontario so it could just be that the Bosma family is going inside for the air conditioning.

Hopefully something is shaping up though!

No, I don't think they'd report that without it being important. I have butterflies in my stomach.

MS was sitting in the back of a cruiser and when he saw the media cameras he tried to hide....apparently he was not expecting to see them. Makes me think they are summoning everyone without a lot of fanfare for a reason too. I am not going anywhere until they clear this up and tell us what is happening.

MS was sitting in the back of a cruiser and when he saw the media cameras he tried to hide....apparently he was not expecting to see them. Makes me think they are summoning everyone without a lot of fanfare for a reason too. I am not going anywhere until they clear this up and tell us what is happening.

Strange. I will hang out for now too in case something is happening.

Which news station are you watching?

ETA: Jinx on Mozzagirl, too :)

What channel was this shown on? I hope it gets posted online because I really want to know what MS looks like now.

I hope this indicates something good, but I notice that news programs often use historical footage in their reports. On what channel did you see this report?

All MOO.

Where are you seeing this? Twitter is crickets chirping....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB