Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/6728444-a-world-where-beautiful-terrible-live-side-by-side/

A world where beautiful, terrible live side by side

It is to say that this Father's Day, like any day, there are imperfect men out there even as there are imperfect days, painful and hellish days even, the sort that words can't put a finger on, days that, strangely, can mix with the best of times.

This is the paradox of this world, a place of weddings and funerals both, where wine is served in joy and where wine is served in drunken grief, this strange place where beautiful and terrible things live side-by-side, in the same building at times, under the same roof when that's the only place big enough, really, to pour out what's so bitter and sweet at once.

What Sharlene Bosma showed during that memorial service was something of this, even as the body of Tim Bosma's family and closest friends have shown remarkable courage since then, during the long and painful trial that's marked this community.

Shannon Martin
‏@ShannonMartinTV
We could hear cheers come from the corner of the courthouse where the Bosmas have spent hours over the last 5 months #TimBosma

I volunteer to do AC's blog if he does it or his twitter for the verdict.

Good, the Bosma's can have some peace for Father's Day weekend. Hugs to all my fellow sleuthers!

Lisa Hepfner
‏@HefCHCHNews
I didn't think the birthday wish would work. #Bosma #verdict #3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads