Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharlene Bosma is literally sitting at the edge of her seat, looking at the door the accused are coming through.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Mark Smich is brought into the courtroom. He's wearing a yellow dress shirt. Jeans. Sits down in the prisoner's box. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Mark smith has been brought in. looks very nervous.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich just entered the courtroom, exhaling visibly as he sat down in the witness box. #TimBOsma #Bosma #HamOnt

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Mark #Smich enters the room first. No sign of nervousness on his face. Twists his lips as he walks to his desk.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Mark Smich enters the court. He's wearing a yellow button up shirt. If he's nervous, he doesn't show it. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Mark Smich is here now. He's sitting in the prisoner box. Up until now he's sat at a desk, beside Dellen Millard.

Smich just entered the courtroom, exhaling visibly as he sat down in the witness box.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

I am guessing AC meant the prisoner box.

Might as well be the litter box, considering where he's headed...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
I wonder if Christina Noudga, Shane Schlatman, Matt Hagerman, Andrew Michalski etc. are following this on Twitter right now? #Bosma #verdict

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 2m2 minutes ago
Lawyers from opposing sides, who all fought hard for their positions, have given each other quiet handshakes as we wait for #Bosma verdict.

Smich wears a yellow dress shirt and jeans. His lawyer is now talking to him in the prisoners box. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
#Smich is here. yellow shirt. Seems calm. Smiling at his lawyer. #TimBosma

Mark Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey is talking to him now. Not sure what they're saying, can only hear murmurs. #TimBosma

Sharlene Bosma is literally sitting at the edge of her seat, looking at the door the accused are coming through. #TimBosma #Bosma

Our court officer just said this is a "very long journey for all of us ... we're asking all of you that no matter the decision, we maintain the decorum befitting the Superior Court of Justice."
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

I just ran out if smokes! Not good. Goodbye fingernails.

Cannot believe the time has come...Sitting on pins and needles here.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2m2 minutes ago
Smich looks nervous as he takes his seat in the prisoner's box. Wearing yellow shirt.Can't see his mother in the court

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Mark Smich is now in the prisoners box. He is wearing his yellow shirt, talking with his lawyers. Raised his eyebrows at them, smiled a bit.

#Smich keeps pursing his lips. Nerves showing now. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dellen Millard is brought in and sits beside him. He is wearing a blue plaid shirt and jeans. #Bosma

Dellen Millard takes his seat next to his co-accused. He shakes his lawyers' hands and hugs one. He doesn't look at Smich. #TimBosma

Millard just walked in. Shakes the hand of his lawyers. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

I am watching on CP24. They are broadcasting as Breaking News. CHCh has cut in as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Millard and Smich are staring stright ahead in the witness box. Millard is smiling.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

Millard is smiling and I can't imagine why. I bet he thinks he's invincible until the very end/

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 2m2 minutes ago
Mark Smich is now in the prisoner's box, talks briefly with his lawyers. Dellen Millard joins him. His lawyer shakes hands.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
They are closely guarded by special constables on both sides of the prisoner's box. #Bosma

Dellen Millard is now here. Sitting next to Mark Smich in prisoners box. #TimBosma

#Millard here now. Shakes lawyer's hand, smiles, doesn't look at #Smich. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Dellen Millard is in....

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Dellen Millard is now being brought into prisoners box. Is shaking his lawyers' hands. Wearing blue plaid shirt. #Bosma #verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487