Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
#Millard is wearing blue plaid today. CSO just said his sister is here but he doesn't have one. Just corrected. Smich's sister is here.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
That thing has got to go.....

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 4m4 minutes ago
Millard looks his usual self, no sign of visible emotion. He and Smich are in prisoner's box for first time since jury selection

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Millard and Smich are staring straight ahead in the witness box. Millard is smiling. Smich look more nervous. #TimBosma #Bosma

One of the excused jurors has sat in front of me...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Apparently one of Smich's sisters is here. I can overhear court staff trying to find her a seat. #Bosma #verdict

Blond woman who has been here for Millard is back. #Bosma #Verdict

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Millard just looked Smich up and down as he often does, except this time his glare lasts a little longer. #TimBosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 3m3 minutes ago
Court registrar asks everyone to maintain decorum regardless of verdict. "We've undertaken this journey with the dignity it deserves."

Millard gives nod of approval to cop who moved tv.... he is staring Smich down.

Millard's friend looks like she is trying not to hyperventilate. She keeps grabbing her chest, taking deep breaths. #Bosma #Verdict

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
You can hear a pin drop.

I have to leave in 10 minutes. Sigh!

Millard is smiling and I can't imagine why. I bet he thinks he's invincible until the very end/

I think he knows he's screwed and smirking because of it and smirking at MS because apparently IMO the long deliberations was all about what to give MS.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
As always, Smich staring straight ahead. Millard is, like always, looking Smich up and down. Right to the end. #Bosma #verdict

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Millard was just looking Smich up and down and smirking. Smich didn't look over. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Sharlene Bosma is clenching her fists and holding her skirt w her head down... the Bosmas are clutching each other. Kleenex in hand

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma is sitting with her head down, she appears to be praying. #TimBosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 4m4 minutes ago
Just as they did during long trial, Millard keeps looking at Smich and Smich completely ignores him. #Bosma

judge is in....

Lisa Hepfner
@HefCHCHNews
#BREAKING #Bosma verdict: Dellen Millard: Guilty of first degree

OMG the judge has the verdict in his hands...so here we go...robynhood...DM guilty of 1st degree...verdict 1..robynhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher