Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If DM had another court appearance this morning, they figured there was no point in bring MS to court until DM was there. Cameraman capturing MS arriving at courthouse. MOO.

Ugh, I keep realizing I'm holding my breath. Literally. I can't be the only one, right?

What would be an actual time when verdicts are read?
How long will the Judge talk before that?

Shannon Martin
‏@ShannonMartinTV
A lineup is already forming outside Courtroom 600, where the public has packed every row since Feb 1. #TimBosma

I think we'll learn from one of the other trials the significance of the extensive watering on Riverside. JMO.

[video=youtube;fHIqXum-2js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIqXum-2js[/video]

I was going to ask you why you think this... but when I think about it, I think you may be right.. because if this hose business was all for naught, then it wouldn't have made sense (in addition for the Crown to have brought it up in the first place) for DM's defence to even bother arguing all of the stuff about the sense or non-sense of building a deck in a certain location in that yard, and on and on. Why waste time like that for nothing? And then for AP to have said she'll tell us later... but then change it to, guess it was nothing.. also doesn't make sense.. except that with certain reporters, sometimes things don't make sense! It is difficult to imagine however, what relationship all of that could have had with one or the other of the other 2 murders, given the timeframe? We will have to put our big sleuther hats on.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
I didn't think the birthday wish would work. #Bosma #verdict #3pm

MS was sitting in the back of a cruiser and when he saw the media cameras he tried to hide....apparently he was not expecting to see them. Makes me think they are summoning everyone without a lot of fanfare for a reason too. I am not going anywhere until they clear this up and tell us what is happening.

It was probably video from this morning. I believe they sleep at the jail and are transported to the courthouse every morning moo

I'm reminding myself, and settling my nerves, by remembering that there is still another trial ahead for MS if he doesn't get the conviction I believe he deserves in this case. I'm sure that the conviction for DM will be M1 so I'm not worried about that one.

I have no clue how I am going to do any work over the next while. I am supposed to finish at 3:30 but might be staying late to keep reading!!

No kidding, I was just about to do that too. Not now!

I was thinking the same, of having a nap. Not anymore! Let's all pray for justice for Tim and his loved ones. Murder in the first degree for both. They deserve nothing less IMHO.

I'll be in the courtroom for 3 p.m. when the jury delivers its verdict. Follow along live.
by Adam Carter 2:21 PM

The situation here in the courthouse immediately got hectic. Members from the media and the Bosma family started running as soon as we found out the verdict is coming.
by Adam Carter 2:23 PM

I didn't think I was nervous or anxious about any of this in the least. And now my stomach is doing flips. Strange!

Two days before Father's Day.

It is almost prophetic.

Hope both of them don't see freedom for at least the next 25 years. Rot in hell, boys.

I'll be in the courtroom for 3 p.m. when the jury delivers its verdict. Follow along live.
by Adam Carter 2:21 PM

The situation here in the courthouse immediately got hectic. Members from the media and the Bosma family started running as soon as we found out the verdict is coming.
by Adam Carter 2:23 PM

BBM - longest hour of their lives I bet.....sending them strength....

Y'all, I haven't posted much, but I've followed every word, every photo, video, sketch, discussion, etc. with bated breath since the beginning of this profoundly sad case. It may sound strange, but I think of the Bosmas every morning when I wake up, and I find comfort in coming here and listening to all of you in your kind, careful, passionate and compassionate discussions and analyses posted like gifts for the rest of us in your wonderful Websleuth-y ways. Thank you all for being you and for being here.

I wish love, peace, strength, and justice for the amazing Bosma family. And I wish peace and love to all of you.

Sorry guys, feeling very emotional here at work knowing the end (and hopefully a beginning of healing for the Bosmas) is so close. Hugs to everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member