Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t ...just wanted to say

I am so emotional today and can't stop the tears from falling

I lost my 16 year old precious dog Paxton yesterday (bone cancer & kidney failure)

Such horrifc Rafferty disclosures last night

we are so close now to a verdict...I'll be back in a bit

So very sorry your heart is so heavy. Sending big hugs. Terrible news of your beloved dog Paxton.

I know Smyth will be there to say bye-bye as he promised to Rafferty.

Hats off, Det.-Sgt. Jim Smyth, hats off.

You are are a true Canadian Hero.

That's exactly what I'm counting on today! I had the same thought when I watched the video last night.

bye bye

I lost my 16 year old precious dog Paxton yesterday (bone cancer & kidney failure)

((((A very big hug to you Sailor))))

Galit Solomon ‏ @CityGalit
Purple ribbons for Tori in Woodstock as residents await Rafferty verdict

577531170.jpg

Unbelievable! Some people are still suspicious of Tara and Rodney. One tweeter posted she thinks there is still more we don't know because TM and RS didn't pass the polygraphs.

GOOD GRIEF!

I read that same one, did you see the reply? I am having a few back and forths with some ppl on twitter!

Dear Sailor Bug I am so sad for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a family pet. They are a big part in our lives and a member of the family. If it's any consultation, Tori loves doggies and now she will have a new friend to love and play with. Huge comforting hugs to you my Dear. <3 xoxo

That's exactly what I'm counting on today! I had the same thought when I watched the video last night.

bye bye

omg i hope he (Det Smythe) is there to wave at him as he is lead away with his guilty verdict. That would be amazing!!

I was thinking...crown said in closing..MTR was the leader, the instigator, it was all his idea...and was forceful about it. The jurors must be wondering WHAT info is suppressed that makes this crown attorney so FORCEFUL that MTR was not only reponsible but the LEADER in this murder. MOO Because crown didn't say this til the end but MADE A BIG POINT of saying he was the leader. The juror's must wonder what they are basing that on....ie perhaps what was suppressed.

I read that same one, did you see the reply? I am having a few back and forths with some ppl on twitter!! Some of them make me angry

Nah not worth my time. There will always be idiots!

Steven D'Souza &#8207; @cbcsteve
While we wait: Why was some evidence kept from #Rafferty jury? There's no easy answer. Video: http://bit.ly/K70OJw

So sorry about your doggie, Sailor Bug... ((((rest peacefully Paxton))))

The reason they probably failed those questions IIRC they were about them personally and I feel that because they both were drug addicts at one point they felt that it was possible that she may have been taken for that reason or something they did in their past that could have pissed someone off and to become mildly vindictive., but not that they were involved. JMO

*A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.*

I really wonder why this did not go to court?! Locking him up for this could have saved poor, sweet Tori :-(.

Know what's amazing? Seeing so many names here that have been fighting for justice since the very first week Tori went missing.

And I'll bet many of you still have gardens flourishing with purple blooms that were planted that first year in honour of Tori. Remember that picture someone caught of one purple balloon floating just barely over the sidewalk?

Remember walking the train tracks looking for clues? Recall the sadness of losing poster Pepper, who cared so very deeply for justice for Tori, and educated many of us on much?

It's been a really, really long journey to get here and wait for this verdict. I just wanted to let you all know that your commitment, caring and respect for Tori and people who loved her has probably meant a great deal to them.

I know hanging here now with all these familiar hats means a great deal to me.

Justice is coming. It has to.

*A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.*

I really wonder why this did not go to court?! Locking him up for this could have saved poor, sweet Tori :-(.

I know tell me about it?? I want to know why he wasnt charged for rape....When we were all talking about if she was drugged could it have been possible that they drugged her with whatever they drugged this girl with? It seemed to me that Tori was coherent during this time so I think she wasnt but now hearing this who knows..JMO

I read that same one, did you see the reply? I am having a few back and forths with some ppl on twitter!! Some of them make me angry

I understand failing the lie detector test, after all their daughter was missing and as a parent you would automatically feel guilt. I think it is a part of the job description ...

Is this in addition to the women who signed a "waiver" saying she agreed to the sex and choking?

Jezbel - this is not directed right at you, but I'm taking this opportunity to remind everyone NOT to bring any offsite bickering here. Let's leave it all where ever it is.

Salem

I understand failing the lie detector test, after all their daughter was missing and as a parent you would automatically feel guilt. I think it is a part of the job description ...

I agree Tahorn, that's why I don't really pay much attention to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper