Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hes at the point where he will have to grow the tree outside and stick post it notes to it, they've brought him back to the courthouse four times already probably interrupted his supper, hes annoyed

That made me laugh!!

I think hes at the point where he will have to grow the tree outside and stick post it notes to it, they've brought him back to the courthouse four times already probably interrupted his supper, hes annoyed

Imagine the accused child killer having to remove his three piece suit and tie and getting into his jail clothes and then having to do this 4 times. LOL

What bugs me is that it's either a great thing they have so many questions, or a horrible thing... there is no in between :/

I dont know if my arse can take another 12 hrs. lol

LOL LOL, I sat on mine all day at work and now I haven't left the computer since I got home. I think i put on a pound or two today.

I think I've had too much wine - a lot of these comments are giving me the giggles. Even the cupcakes that are dry.

Any one ever think "what if" about the regulars who suddenly disappeared????

Some may feel awful seeing any Possible innocence in MR and then with the new news feels ashamed to ever think MR was innocent. I know i am.

What bugs me is that it's either a great thing they have so many questions, or a horrible thing... there is no in between :/

I think we are all going crazy waiting for this verdict even more so now that we have heard about the evidence the jury is not able to hear...

Anyone know witchcraft and can cast a spell on MR :) /runs off singing Itzy Bitzy Spider ......

Sunday is mother's day. There are 9 women on this jury. I'm guessing some are moms and want to be home to celebrate with their kids. :/

Imagine the accused child killer having to remove his three piece suit and tie and getting into his jail clothes and then having to do this 4 times. LOL

I'm visualizing him removing his trousers, his skivvies, socks, shoes and jacket ... when he craps himself at the verdict ;)

Some may feel awful seeing any Possible innocence in MR and then with the new news feels ashamed to ever think MR was innocent. I know i am.

Ohhh that what if,, see i did miss something... I was one of the few who was on the fence and I have no problem admitting i was wrong and very sorry I was.

Tori's Justice is worth so much more then my pride

This jury is starting to scare me. I hope they are sure of themselves when they reach a verdict.

This jury would have returned the verdict in less than an hour if they were given all the evidence to work with. Grrrrr

MOO

No... No... Perhaps they just don't have access to a means to post....

I'm visualizing him removing his trousers, his skivvies, socks, shoes and jacket ... when he craps himself at the verdict ;)

The thoughts of that Gavel coming down is eerily symbolic

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Jury could be asking about either McClintic or Rafferty, Heeney says.

I knew it! They're lost. They need to refocus and look at evidence and testimony as it relates to the accused not the one who is already convicted!

AAAARGGHHH!

Imagine what Smyth, Renton et al are feeling right now, and the hundreds of police that were involved that we didn't see. As well as the Crown prosecutors.

LindaNguyenPN The judge is still working on his answer to question on sexual assault causing bodily harm. Jury can deliberate past 9 pm if they want too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member