Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any evidence of peeing blood? I don't think there is much evidence of the sexual assault even if we all know it happened. I think this is where the first question came in about if just having her undressed while contained is enough to charge for sexual assault. It seems apparent that there is at least a juror waiving on this charge for sure.....

Seems the jurors have not asked to go beyond 9 p.m. as of yet anyway

I wish we had legal analysts like they have on Nancy Grace to clear this all up. Or not. LOL We'd have 3 or 4 conflicting analysts contradicting each other.

Nevermind.

We'll analyze this ourselves.

Is that a good sign or are we desperate?

For some reason, I think the sex assault would be the last thing they would debate. The kidnapping and murder are tied together.

Maybe Judge knows they are very close to a verdict and doesn't want them to feel the pressure of time. MOO

BTW, to those who wondered if possibly Judge Heeney was miffed about being called back, I highly highly doubt that. They take their positions very seriously and realize that it is part of their jobs to ensure that the jurors understand every aspect of what they are deliberating.

There are good Judges and jerk Judges. I don't think Judge Heeney is a jerk.

I don't think so either but it's frustrating when you spend an entire day explaining to a jury how to come to a conclusion with a whole tree graph and they come back with the same question twice when he already answered YES it is sexual assault and than they asked with bodily harm? Do they understand what bodily harm means????

Please do not speculate about other members and why they may or may not be posting.

Discussing other members is a violation of our Terms of Service and will not be tolerated.

bump!

Bingo! At least one is on TO.

Ummm ... did y'all see Salem's recent post on the subject:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7907097&postcount=1296"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **verdict watch**[/ame]

Lacerated liver would cause one to pee blood... So too would vaginal penetration of a child, blood wouldn't come from urethra, unless torn but more from the torn vaginal tissues of a child.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic with that post. There was obviously physical harm done to that child if she was peeing blood and that harm was done while she was with him in the car. Unless the jury aren't believing TLM's testimony.

I'm pretty sure the victims get to speak freely, but Rodney was asked to tone his down at TLM's sentencing because MTR hadn't gone to trial yet.

I forgot about TLM sentencing, I missed the statement..You wouldnt have a link handy would ya by chance ( dont go searching if u dont, I would just love to read it)

I wish we had legal analysts like they have on Nancy Grace to clear this all up. Or not. LOL We'd have 3 or 4 conflicting analysts contradicting each other.

Nevermind.

We'll analyze this ourselves.

TY for the laugh I could just imagine it

Back now just in time I hope lol.

On a serious note I hope we get the verdict now!!!!

So basic.

Tori, an 8 year old girl, was taken by two strangers on her way home from school.

She is dead.

The two strangers are TLM and MTR. Guilty. Go to jail.

The details are irrelevent imo. I just don't understand what is to discuss as it is very basic imo.

The subtleties of our legal system. No subtlety for #tori in the backseat of his car.

So jury is back deliberating and media and family have gathered in courthouse lobby to await word

Is there any evidence of peeing blood? I don't think there is much evidence of the sexual assault even if we all know it happened. I think this is where the first question came in about if just having her undressed while contained is enough to charge for sexual assault. It seems apparent that there is at least a juror waiving on this charge for sure.....

I'm pretty sure that TLM talked about blood on the snow after Tori went pee.

The subtleties of our legal system. No subtlety for #tori in the backseat of his car.

So jury is back deliberating and media and family have gathered in courthouse lobby to await word

Does this mean theres a verdict???

BTW, to those who wondered if possibly Judge Heeney was miffed about being called back, I highly highly doubt that. They take their positions very seriously and realize that it is part of their jobs to ensure that the jurors understand every aspect of what they are deliberating.

There are good Judges and jerk Judges. I don't think Judge Heeney is a jerk. We all know this is a very complex trial (well, given all the jurors know at this time anyway), so he fully understands that and that's why he took the time out to write out his explanations for them. He knows jurors aren't used to the law and it is his job to make them understand.

I'll have to disagree. Some of his decisions were "curious". I'll use the same word Blatchford used in her description. I had a problem with Judge Heeney throughout the trial. I don't think he's a jerk but I questioned his experience in murder trials this morning and I really would like to know his history. Not sure if there is a way to get that information with our infamous Privacy Laws but I would be very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody