Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oie_animated_candle.gif

Lord, please answer our prayers. For Tori and her family. Amen.

Jurors will deliberate past 9 courthouse staff saying.

That could mean they are "close" to a verdict, according to the rules Heeney set out for them.

Word the jury will deliberate past 9 tonight.

WOOO WOOOOO no other reason to stay late, There will be a verdict coming!!!!

Tori we are almost there for you baby girl!

Whoot - am feeling there is a verdict coming our way soon. Justice for Victoria.

It looks like the only one left tweeting from the courthouse is am980... And they just said they'll stay as long as the jury is there.

You all do realize now that we will have to do an online delivery lol

No damn it he just keeps talking a lot when I'm reading the posts!!! Lol

Well if he wants to talk i think he should let you go lay down while he reads the forum for you outloud :) Let him hit the refresh button 1000x times

His movie is over at 10:20 Est so he should be good! I don't have quick labors usually. I had a child on Christmas morning and was home 3 hours later for breakfast brunch with the inlaws so I hopefully will be able to just cuddle with my baby and laptop tomorrow on the couch! LOL!

All the best Allanae on this Mother's Day weekend!

I recall being almost two weeks overdue....water broke, and had to call the squash club to let my hubby know. I asked for him, they came back on the phone to say they couldn't find him. I said take another look. Nope, not here unless he is in the shower. Here's the scoop, take a look or I'll make you deliver! They found him in the shower! ;)

Next baby, almost a month early.

The results will wait. Go to the hospital! :grin:

I would like for Rafferty to learn his fate late at night. May he never again feel the sun on his face.

Can only speak for myself, but I was ashamed.

don't be ashamed!

you were thinking like a jury member should - innocent UNTIL proven guilty

If I were, say, Guy Paul Morin, I would want people like you opining in the public domain - and I certainly appreciate all posts that are well thought-out, even when I disagree with them

and hey, we don't know until we know right? *hugs*

It looks like the only one left tweeting from the courthouse is am980... And they just said they'll stay as long as the jury is there.

Globe & Mail guy is now back - I'm sure the others will be soon!

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

The jury has reached a verdict

I surely hope that no man worth his salt would be holding back thinking MR is not guilty of a rape. What other possible reason would a man have to load a kidnapped child into the car and drive to a secluded field for, Especially if she was kidnapped and they are in agreement of that charge. I'm pretty sure most men out there would know what the motive would be... Providing they have common sense... Unfortunately, common sense seems to be disappearing with each generation....

sometimes when you have a problem to solve, the first thing you need to get rid of is unnecessary details, so that the important details can be seen. MOO Simplify the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member