Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Jury told they are prohibited by law from discussing their deliberations.

1m London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Heeney says jury's decision amply based on evidence

RIP TORI!!
470_victoria_stafford_120306.jpg

And the world cries tears of relief...

Crown and Derstine agree hearing will be on Tuesday.

Verdict sheet reflects their decision, Heeney says. A sentencing hearing will be held for victim impact statements.

Rafferty returns until May 15th at 10 am.

thank god....RIP our little angel TORI! ....UP .Up and away SHANIA TWAIN....may tori's family see some peace...robynhood!...no reaction from Stone face MICHAEL RAFFERTY!

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Verdict sheet reflects their decision, Heeney says. A sentencing hearing will be held for victim impact statements.

1m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Heeney will chat with jurors. They are now free to go, have completed their task.

OMG Thank you, you scared me there for awhile guess the juror finally saw the light and whoever it was wont regret it

Heeney says there will be a sentencing hearing to hear victim impact statements.

Think of how thankful they will be about their decision once they read about the evidence that was ruled inamissable.

Absolutely, Alison. I am so happy they won't face that torment now.

Thank you, jurors, for making the right decisions. They will KNOW now that they DID make the right decisions when they read up on all the evidence that they did not get a chance to see.

BIG HUGS MY FRIENDS!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBOQXy9dRo"]Shania Twain - Up! (Live in Chicago - 2003) - YouTube[/ame]

I want to read all your posts but I'm finding it hard to sit still, also my eyes are blurry with tears!

Cyber Justice Hugs for all!!!!

I just got spray tanned and they said i was not to get wet till tomorrow, how am i going to explain these white streaks down my face ?

Heeney will chat with jurors. They are now free to go, have completed their task.

What a relief for the jurors. God bless all of them. They truly made the right choice under the circumstance. Thank God. The parents are probably so happy about this verdict!!! Yay for them

Sentencing May 15 at 10 am. Sentence will be life, but this gives family a chance to have their say.

Did I say woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Finally, justice for our little angel!!! And thanks to all of you, we've been a great team!!! Team Tori. RIP little darling.

Michael Rafferty will be sentenced on Tuesday. Judge says everyone needs the weekend off. Min is life with no parole for 25 years.

bill@ctv

Big thanks also to whomever fixed the board last night because it's running smooth as glass for all of us to share in this glorious moment together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member