Verdict: GUILTY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it all, I wish we could have seen this on TV. I wanted to see the look on the murderer's face.
Guilty.
Guilty.
Guilty.

Justice for precious Victoria. <3

He can cry his eyes out all he likes. Hope they treat him well in his new home. HA. Rot MR. You are never getting out as you will be classified as a DANGEROUS OFFENDER!! Thank you God for hearing my prayers!

Crying and crying tears of joy!
Thank God!
Thank you for the jury and for the GREAT job done by the crown!

....Rodney will not end it here ...Tori law next!....thanks to the Crown and police what an excellent Job!...robynhood...tweets are done ...thank you all for standing together love you all Robynhood...xxxoooo...sentences will be this Tuesday with victim statements!

Big thanks also to whomever fixed the board last night because it's running smooth as glass for all of us to share in this glorious moment together.

that would have caused a internet riot if we were unable to get to the site during the verdict.. ugggg no no no no

I'm so happy right now. Sorry I was beginning to doubt the jurors. With this verdict, YOU ROCK!!!

So happy I got back from Costco just in time!!!
The jury got this 100% right!!!!

Once they find out about the evidence they never know about they will be so relieved!!
Thank you lord!!

Unfortunately, this doesn't bring back Tori but at least her killers will be punished.

THANK YOU JURORS!!

clap.gif

I actually had an ongoing family emergency during the last tweets

Our prayers were answered peeps !!!

Did I say woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Finally, justice for our little angel!!! And thanks to all of you, we've been a great team!!! Team Tori. RIP little darling.

Couldn't have said it better Max! <3 Team Tori!!!!

What a relief for the jurors. God bless all of them. They truly made the right choice under the circumstance. Thank God. The parents are probably so happy about this verdict!!! Yay for them

Happy Mother's Day Tara!

The guilt on 3 counts will ensure RS and TM do not always have to follow up to see he stays behind bars. MTR is not going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE tell me Det.-Sgt. Jim Smyth is there to say bye bye.

He's seen your type before, Rafferty.

Bye Bye

From AM980 Listen Live:

audible cheer in the courtroom
excitement outside
waiting for RS outside

what was RS's reaction? Didn't see it

MR's face: stone faced. put head in hands a little bit. no tears, just sat there.

Francis D'Souza &#8207; @cityfrancis
#Rafferty slumped upon hearing guilty, his eyes sunk

Too bad Mikey!!!!!

Have to leave ... some serious stuff ... back as soon as i can

Man I have goose bumps all over this is intense. I am so happy for all of them that they finally got the justice they certainly deserve!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl