Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all the great online friends I`ve met here on WS over the years because of this case. HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU WHO NEVER BACKED DOWN AND TO THOSE WHO SAW THE TRUTH. XOXOXOXOXO

Hugs to Tara, Rodney and Daryn and all of Tori`s loved ones. The sadness will never go away. xoxoxo

Sooooooo where does MTR go now??????????????? Kingston Pen temporarily??????????? I hope I hope.

Usually inmates are sent to Millhaven for a month or so and then on to wherever they are going. In his case I am very sure he will go to Kingston Pen in the special unit with Bernardo and Williams.

Rodney's brother is talking to press on Cp24...he shows last pic of tori ...he has no words for M.R...he says he should go to place he belongs!...rodney's brother...robynhood

Watch CP 24 live coverage on TV from outside the courthouse. Interviews.

London Free Press ‏ @RaffertyLFP
Tara did not comment.

I really started to have doubts but I was trying to stay positive and I was praying for the last week none stop for them to put him away. Thank you God for hearing my prayers

Rodney's brother's comments. From AM980Listen Live
relief
look to the stars...
sun bright just like Tori's smile

glad its over...lots of healing to do
no words for MR. being put where he belongs

CBC's Colin Butler reports Rafferty's knees briefly buckled when the verdict was read out.by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:47 PM

OMG! I'm so relieved. I really had doubts about this jury.

I AM SO HAPPY I WAS WRONG!!

CBC's Colin Butler reports Rafferty's knees briefly buckled when the verdict was read out.

by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:47 PM

That SOB thought he was getting off I know it. Sick <modsnip>!!!!

...Poor tara ...cannot talk ...crying...like me!...robynhood..everytime i see Tara I cry ...

Huge hugs Rockin Robyn! You are awesome. ALL the tears are happy tears right now.

Tara left in tears but also big smiles!! :D

London Free Press &#8207; @RaffertyLFP
Crown expected to comment shortly.

CBC's Colin Butler reports Rafferty's knees briefly buckled when the verdict was read out.

by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:47 PM

Maybe that was just a new dance? The "oh, crap, they got me" dance. Should be all the rage where he is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx