Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence coming to speal now #Rafferty

http://player.am980.ca/

Derstine: It's #Rafferty's decision to appeal or not.

Rafferty disappointed with the verdict, his lawyer says. No word yet if he'll appeal.

Sentencing May 15 at 10 am. Sentence will be life, but this gives family a chance to have their say.

I sincerely have to say a huge thank you to TLM for her confession on May 19, 2009. Without your confession and getting on the stand, justice may not have been found. I'm sorry your life was HELL TL but that was no reason to do the evil deeds you did. For your part, you will pay with your life in prison. May it be better for you in there then out in society. MOO

Free legal aid for Rafferty.... you bet your a@@ that psychopath will go for an appeal.

Just wanted to say I know nothing about this case. At all. But on my way to Tammi Smith trial I always so this one and how many people were here. I have a hunch Victoria was a little girl. Anyway I just saw an AP tweet about the guilty verdict and I was so happy for you all...it is the verdict we were robbed of almost one year ago for Caylee. I'm happy for you all.

thank you strawberry

I've been trying to keep up with that trial too as Gabriel is another child dear to my heart ...

yes, Tori was only 8 when the monsters kidnapped, raped, and murdered her

Just wanted to say I know nothing about this case. At all. But on my way to Tammi Smith trial I always so this one and how many people were here. I have a hunch Victoria was a little girl. Anyway I just saw an AP tweet about the guilty verdict and I was so happy for you all...it is the verdict we were robbed of almost one year ago for Caylee. I'm happy for you all.

Thank you. 3 years waiting for justice. Finally justice has been served.

Here is Victoria. 8 years old.

0079f4ce42119c47d65ac01bb607.jpg

Derstine just confirmed on CP24 Live this was a LEGAL AID case. Ha! HTH

Sentencing May 15 at 10 am. Sentence will be life, but this gives family a chance to have their say.

I sincerely have to say a huge thank you to TLM for her confession on May 19, 2009. Without your confession and getting on the stand, justice may not have been found. I'm sorry your life was HELL TL but that was no reason to do the evil deeds you did. For your part, you will pay with your life in prison. May it be better for you in there then out in society. MOO

Isnt there a limit as to how much one person can cry before it becomes dangerous for ones tear ducts

Okay, the woman on CBC clearly hasn't followed the case ... she's all mixed up about the trial lasting 10 months, calling MR Michael Stafford ... sheesh

Rafferty's lawyer says it was quite a strong case for the crown.

Derstine: "We have no regrets. #Rafferty is obviously disappointed by the verdict" #sl” Fantastic!

Finally, justice for #ToriStafford http://bit.ly/JuQJFF

At least Derstine said if a person who is guilty is found guilty the system has done its job. (something to this effect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic