VERDICT is IN!! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful posts, pictures, and links. I am happy that Travis has received justice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

big time. Her days of trashing the victim are over.

It will be very interesting to watch her demeanor going forward. Her only hope is to evoke some sympathy in a group of people who already have her #. She has been exposed to the world and is not a "survivor" or "victim" but just another CONVICTED MURDERER.

I hope Alyce is watching too.

Ohh ohhh I have been waiting to say this..

So Kat, JA was found guilty! What are you going to do?

I'm going to DISNEYWORLD!

really.

HEY FOLKS!!!

Local Fox 10 Troy Hayden (KCL & I candy man lol) will have an exclusive interview with Jodi Ann Arias from Jail!!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

Anita Roman Fox 10 @ANITAROMANFOX10 Jodi arias exclusive from jail. @troyhaydenfox10 talks to Jodi @ 5!!

big time. Her days of trashing the victim are over.

It will be very interesting to watch her demeanor going forward. Her only hope is to evoke some sympathy in a group of people who already have her #. She has been exposed to the world and is not a "survivor" or "victim" but just another CONVICTED MURDERER.

I hope Alyce is watching too.

!!!

Do you guys think that Jodi will play the victim card on the stand when she pleads for her life?

I'm surprised and pretty put off by this comment:

"JA has earned a hatred that far outweighs her actual crime. JA has only done what thousands of men do every year, (ie assault and kill their lover) yet some of the comments in here make her sound like a mass murderer, child torturer, or serial killer. She is none of these things.
This crime doesn't fall into the "extreme" category - there was a single adult victim, a clear motive, and JA was and is no threat to anyone but TA, who treated her extremely poorly. TA is being canonised as a saint and he wasn't. He was a hypocritical, conflicted and careless young man, which is being totally overlooked in the irrational jubilation and desire for vengeance this case has attracted.
Nobody likes being lied to, but the hatred directed to JA stinks of spite and jealousy. A crime orchestrated by a pretty young blonde seems to offend folks so much more than one perpetrated by an ugly old man."

I could break this down piece by piece, but today is a day for Travis' dignity to once again shine and for those who love him to feel long awaited justice.

This will be the last time I acknowledge these types of posts today but it's unfortunate there are still folks who feel it important to post only to diminish the character of the deceased and minimize the extremity of what was done to this fine young man.

Regarding your quote from a poster: I believe we can all agree that this does fall into the extreme category whether it was a man or a woman. Usually pretty young blonde women seem to be able to get away with more than a man so this is unusual. I'd say that proves most people feel her crime was "heinous". In fact, Jodi said so herself to Flores. If Jodi says it's so, it must be so. jmo

During the aggravation phase if the jurors don't meet a unanimous verdict then another jury will be seated just to reach a decision. If they aren't unanimous then the Judge will sentence her to life.

In other words, if 2 juries can't decide this act wasn't cruel enough to warrant the DP she gets life.

Correct?

JATweet_zps7d8c8219.jpg

'Breathlessly' waiting for the next tweet -- NOT!

If she killed Travis she would beg for the death penalty.

Start beggin', Jodi.

The jury's all ears.

It would've been good to have at least a bit of footage of Juan Martinez at the verdict reading or just thereafter. I saw just a swift clip of the lawyers proceeding to the bench for instructions as to the next phase.

I agree Tuba. But tell you what. I hope he was smiling ear to ear and talking with Travis.

HEY FOLKS!!!

Local Fox 10 Troy Hayden (KCL & I candy man lol) will have an exclusive interview with Jodi Ann Arias from Jail!!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

Anita Roman Fox 10 @ANITAROMANFOX10 Jodi arias exclusive from jail. @troyhaydenfox10 talks to Jodi @ 5!!

Seriously? They're going to give her a platform? I don't want to hear a WORD from her.

A conviction AND a re-re-visit with the handsome Dr. Horn? What a fine treat that will be. I will get to closely examine that cleft in his chin, those blue green eyes, that perfect hair ummm...pay attention to more testimony. Yeah, that's the ticket!

I'm getting used to seeing him every 3 weeks or so. It's going to seem so bland when he's no longer gracing my video stream. Guess I'll have to put up posters of Rob Lowe on my wall or something. ;)

Genuine remorse .. oh that would be funny, how on earth could she say that? BPD would have been the ticket .. but they denied it. Who thinks they'll try and use her awesome ability to sing to her fellow prisoners as a mitigator, perhaps she'll break out in tune?

Well, well, at last we see what the murderess looks like when she really cries.

Very different, isn't it?

I don't see much difference! I think she knows she is guilty and everything is an act for sympathy. Maybe a few nerves but then it was acting to try to get out if trouble as she always has.

I gotta tell you guys, I have been crying on and off since the verdict, just in relief for the poor family that had to suffer so much. Relief.

I have shown more emotion over a stranger than Jodi has even shown for herself! She's inhuman!!

This isnt over for me until I see JVM bowl people over chasing down her next inverview!

Seriously though, does the Alexander family get a chance to speak to the jury before sentencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member