VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my man esteban flores is there! family is in the courtroom!

28 minutes!!!!!!!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 48s

Tenisha Alexander hugging supporters in the hallway INSIDE the courthouse... #JodiArias verdict 4:30

*plunks down in seat, bloody mary in hand* The closer we get, the shakier I get.

:grouphug:

All the live feeds seem to be crashing, so I may be forced to watch this on HLN :facepalm:

I have decided to watch HLN instead of online live feed. All I need is it crashing at the time of verdict. :scared: HLN has said that they will not interrupt the verdict being read.

:seeya:

:blue:

I'm wondering how she will respond. With no emotion like everything else or with tears. Bad or good outcome for her regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shana Hogan (author of future book on this case 'Picture Perfect') was just telling AZ Central that 90% of the people at the courthouse want a 1st degree murder conviction. There's only a very, very small showing of support for Jodi.

They are gonna get their wish ... as are we! MARK MY WORDS!

Relax everyone! We Got This!

Champagne chilled .... crystal flutes dusted off

Damn I'm in the patient room now and not watching the TV lets hope and pray I can get out of here quickly

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

Detective Flores has arrived! #JodiArias learns her fate at 4:30

We have listened to way too many women during this trial with annoying pitched voices.....JW, JVM and NG. Where do they learn to speak?

What makes me think someone has a migrain coming on......

Wat is back up. I'm thinking they had to prepare for the incoming onslaught so took it down momentarily to heft bandwidth.

Also opened Ustream - just in case. Thanks :)

Would be very difficult to think the judge would allow her parole after 25 years, if she has to make the decision. Very very difficult.

she's not getting parole. i think JSS was overly cautious in this trial to make SURE if the jury convicted her, she would never get out. i don't think she'll cave on sentencing at all.

I'm watching it on CNN so I don't have to listen to NG on HLN. I wish Beth K would move to CNN.

I'm going to have to watch HLN too...my audio keeps cutting out.

What's an aggravation phase? Ugh I'm not even going to think about that until the verdict. Praying for M1. Lord hear our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne