VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once her verdict is read, I think that JA should contact Scott Peterson - they would be a perfect pair - they deserve each other - and they can carry on a long distance, selfish, safe affair. I say safe because neither one can kill the other while they are in jail!

Respectfully snipped by me...thank you for the levity. It was sorely needed.

3HW will probably be wearing her virginal, innocent white blouse. Her hair will hang down so she can cover her evil face.

Hi everybody! Just stopping by to inflate the number of active users viewing this thread. I hope the jury did the right thing! So much crazy news right now, CNN is going into convulsions. I wish they could have announced the verdict at a time other than Tapper's timeslot (not a fan of his)

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 1m

From our 'on the ground' team: Nurmi "optimistic" and "ready" for verdict, according to Caroline Aeed, his law partner.

Hoping 2 counts M1. I'll be OK with 1 count M1. She deserves 2.

Checking in... thunder woke me up, just in time! lol

Praying for Justice for Travis and his beautiful family!!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 48s

Tenisha Alexander hugging supporters in the hallway INSIDE the courthouse... #JodiArias verdict 4:30

Bless her and this entire family. They have remained so strong and positive for their brother. It warms my heart and breaks it at the same time to see them in the courtroom.

I was in kitchen makin grilled cheese and heard CEO & Poquito are there..

TEARS FILLED my eyes because something told me that possible the remaining requested the 3 be told so that they'd all be there when they handed down the Verdict!!

It's amost feels a sign of solidarity and sign of Murder 1 :please:

You can see how much this has affected all of them, my goodness... for those three to rush down to the courthouse after being removed for various reasons. Wow. They need some WS hand holding, too, folks.

Less than thirty minutes. I have been trying not to cry, but I'm grabbing for the kleenex after reading this post. Justice, please, let there be justice.

24 MINUTES! I can't do any more to keep myself busy you guys.

Brb...throwing up.

Question: I didn't really watch much of the Casey Anthony trial either, but it seems that just about everyone here is convicned JA is guilty of M1. Was it the same in the threads for Casey? Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne