VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I haven't felt this way since the Laci Peterson case. I am crying and having an anxiety episode, but I don't want to take my xanax yet.lol

While the verdict was announced a song from Adele came on-Skyfall, the first verse is especially meaningful for this trial/verdict. Parts of it remind me of Travis and his family.

"Skyfall"

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall
That skyfall

Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
Where worlds collide and days are dark
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you'll never have my heart

Let the sky fall (let the sky fall)
When it crumbles (when it crumbles)
We will stand tall (we will stand tall)
Face it all together

Face it all together
At skyfall

[x2:]
(Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall)

Where you go I go
What you see I see
I know I'd never be me
Without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we'll stand

Face it all together

Face it all together
At skyfall

Let the sky fall
We will stand tall
At skyfall
Oh

When the skyfalls it will fall on JA

I am in exactly the same boat! I was just thinking, "I haven't been this nervous since the Laci Peterson case!" Amazing how many kindred spirits we all seem have somewhere else in the universe, and the internet brings us together! I couldn't get into the Casey Anthony trial because I had a 3 and 5 year old at the time and it was just TOO upsetting for me. The outcome made me so horrified, though, and I'm glad I didn't get into the trial because it would have been all the more devastating.

For some reason, though, Scott and Jodi-type psychopathy fascinates me in a way that BORING yet evil Casey does not. And while I'm on the topic, Scott and Jodi (who didn't live far from one another since they were both Californians) are MADE for each other. Why didn't they get together and destroy one another in one fell swoop?! If Scott had to kill a brown-haired, brown-eyed girl, why did it have to be Laci? And if Jodi had to kill a handsome fella, why Travis and not Scott?

PRAYING FOR THE RIGHT VERDICT and not the shock that OJ and Casey brought on...

HEY lawyers and reporters!

We're interested in this case because the murder was so horrific and the defendant SO EVIL. Has nothing to do with sex and JA's long gone good looks! It's ALL about TRAVIS VICTOR ALEXANDER!

We have a right to follow trials and be happy when Justice is served!!!!

Amen, my dear, amen.

These reporters are not reporting the real story of so many who have followed this case.... We follow and care in spite of the media and in spite of the the sex and smoke and mirrors. ... it's not a soap opera. Despite the media's best efforts.

Wild About Trial
Family is being let in now. #JodiArias family just went in.

I am sitting in front of HLN wearing my handcuff necklace! Very optimistic.

Um Nancy ... you are part of the reason for that mob mentality!!

If she is convicted, will she have to show up in prisoners clothes for sentencing hearings?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

HI everyone...:seeya: Is there room for me???

:scared::scared: I made it

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 3m
Detective Flores is here. #jodiarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 13m
Alexander's sisters Samantha and Tenisha are here. #jodiarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 23m
Dismissed juror #8 just entered the courtroom. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

I am looking at the massive crowd forming outside.
Deep down I am so hoping that when the correct verdict is read (M1), that crowd just erupts with cheers, and that the sound is loud enough to carry into the courtroom so JA/Jaws hears how people REALLY feel about her.

Hi all,

It's been a while since my last visit. To be honest, I wasn't very aware of this case before today. I don't live in the US.

I read Flores report and some of the court documents. That's it. It's apparent to me that this woman is guilty of premeditated murder.

I was wondering, then, why so did it take the jury so long to reach a verdict? I know they can sentence her to life in prison or death.

We don't have the death sentence, so it's a hard thing for me to get my head around. I'm wondering if it can take so long to reach a verdict/hand down a murder one charge because of the death penalty. As in, some of the jury may be anti-death penalty themselves and not want to be responsible for the taking of a life.

I hope this question is not inappropriate or does not offend. It is certainly not intended to. I wish Travis, his dear family and friends, justice and nothing can ever make up for the tragedy they have been forced to bear.

As your humble astrologer, I'm ready for that next phase, penalty. You may recall, that is where complications of Pluto enter. The Outcome House moves from the 3° remaining of Sagittarius (=the 3 days) into Capricorn. Protests from opponents of harsh sentences & death penalty voice their outrage, some in person, some on the air, many on social media. We will see them in court as well during considerations of aggravation and mitigation.

my man esteban flores is there! family is in the courtroom!

28 minutes!!!!!!!

I don't think he is very handsome but he has (from what I have seen only) the qualities of an awesome person. Too bad he is not single LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne