VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are gonna get crazy in here when court begins... I'm not going to even try to "thank" posts, so in advance, consider yourself thanked! And loved, and appreciated! All of you! :loveyou:

Ditto

Anyone seeing the reporter on the feed saying that Jodi used to try and stare her down and she would stare right back at her and that her eyes were devoid of life...

My prediction for Jodi's reaction to a guilty verdict will be her suffering-yet-stoicly-enduring look where she tilts her head down and pulls down the corners of her mouth while raising her blankly staring eyes. (Because the jurors are so mean.)

I'm predicting a hair curtain!

:floorlaugh:

My feeds are going crazy... or maybe it's me can't tell.

WS is gonna go down I fear :( Don't wanna be without this group.

If anyone wants to text as backup way of communicating, let me know... I'll send you my info or vice versa.

Sending love and prayers to the Alexander family all the way from the England. Today is for Travis xx

OMG, I just got the seal on my iPad and noticed I forgot to charge my iPad last night and only had 4% charge left. ACK!! I just ran all over this office in search of someone with an iPad charger.

I now have iPad charging. I am panting. I have live streaming for back up. I really never appreciated my T.V. before now.

Phew....

I'm back & ready for justice! Had to run to the store quickly & grabbed a few "adult" beverages while I was there ;)

I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm shaking but I'm READY FOR JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!

I have the UStream app downloaded on my IPhone and it works good. Just tell her to go to categories, then news, then AZ 3.

I think I downloaded the wrong app. All I'm seeing are trailers for movies and bands. Any hints?

I am hoping the CLEVELAND kidnapper Trial gets this much attention too...Charles is a hero there....

OMG 15 minutes.

Nancy is "crying" on the air.... Breaking it down about what the trial is about.

Travis Alexander and his life being taken.

I think Jodi's gonna finally sob fer realz.
I hope she goes nuts, tries to attack JM, and gets zapped - but I realize it's unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett