VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1141 (619 members and 522 guests)

WOW largest I've ever seen. Join us guests, it's great here! :)

Jodi Arias' Anus ‏@theanusofjodi 12m

After 5 years, Travis Alexander deserves to finally rest in peace. #jodiarias

I am glad the verdict is in - but I will be honest and say I think and hope she will get 2nd degree murder (I have listened to the entire trial, evidence etc and if I was sat on the jury that would have been my conclusion). I know that saying that probably won't make me any friends here, but that is just my opinion and I felt I should share it! :)

so you believe Travis had a gun hidden in his closet? This is one of the most crucial points for me. If you DON'T believe this, then you can't find anything less than Murder 1.

OMG where is Alexander family fan? He/She helped save my sanity today!

The jury questions we heard during the trial have me very hopeful. Maybe these questions were only from one or two jurors, but some of them no doubt made it onto the panel. I don't see them bending.

I was thinking the same thing. You don't go from openly mocking the defense in a jury question to deciding that a compromise verdict is "good enough". I sensed genuine anger on the part of some of the jurors, especially at the brazen, transparent attempts to manipulate them into feeling sympathy.

I'm sure at least one of them had a "My Cousin Vinnie" moment:

JM: If the license plate was propped up (and not laying flat as you originally said), and it was only 25 feet away, then why couldn't you see what it was?

JA: (smug smile) I wasn't wearing glasses at the time.

What the jurors wanted to say: I'm sorry, I was all the way over and couldn't hear you. Did you say it was because you weren't wearing glasses? Is that what you said? I'll bet you're a fast cook too, right?

You can't post your feelings and thoughts unless you belong. Join up.

Yay!!! Steely! I was looking for you.

Have faith my friends!! It's going to be okay!!! Love you guys!

Wouldn't it be something if JA came into the courtroom a BLONDE???

I'm out may not make it in time!!!!

Dismissed jurors #5,#8 and 11 are there.

Sooooo glad! They wanted to see this through to the end as well.

Justice for Travis and his loved ones.
IMO, it will be 1st degree. They either all agreed with premed or they didn't. They do not have to agree on premed for 1st degree.

Thanks to everyone! All the posters and lurkers and Mods...and especially KCL!

Neil Cavuto just said JA is about to be convicted for murdering her exBF LOL

It's early in the day and I am drinking my Strawberry Abita beer here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter