VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want to bet Jodi is holding this whole thing up?

Judgement day is here.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Is anyone watching AZCentral? If so, is it two men talking with clips of the trial playing behind them?

I want to be able to watch the verdict and want to make sure I am watching the correct website.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Someone needs to find a screen capture of Juan's brother, at some point later. I wanna see.
JA is not having health problems, drag her butt into the courtroom, geesh, now already.

Ladies and gents there is no one else I would rather watch this verdict come down.

I love my WS friends!!!!!!!

Are we going to see live stream of the reading of the verdict??? why isn't the feed/camera on now?

A little prayer Jodi stun belt goes off ...after the verdict read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are dark stormy clouds overhead and loud thunder here in Denver. A sign from above, methinks.

Same here in NJ with hints of sun breaking thru here and there.
I'm so nervous I can't sit still.

And I'm mentally hitting the "thanks" button for each post as well.

:scared::please::please::scared:

I faked a migraine to be with all of you and get out of an appointment. I think JA is doing the same.

I'm betting that when the verdict is read, JW asks "Your honor, may we approach?"

Nancy Grace: A MIGRAINE? HER HEALTH? Well, we all know she was healthy enough to pick up a knife!

She must be scared if she's the only one not in courtroom yet...or she wants to make her grand entrance... :eyeroll:

I liked the way a Jurors voice was given strenth and conviction
when stating the verdict.
< chills>
May the monster rot in her box, forever.

NG said that Nurmi, Wilmott, Detective Flores with wife and children are in the court room. That should mean JA is in that little room to the side - We're LIVE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back