VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Det flores family here today :heart:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Detective Flores and his wife/kids are there with him according to HLN!

I'm listening to a prerecorded class trying to be productive over here and not miss out on that much studying. but i'm definitely clicking back and forth to my live streams to see if it's started. Let's go!

Detective Flores is with wife and children in courtroom.

I kept losing my feed!!

Am using WAT now and hope I don't lose it.

Detective Flores and his family are all there. Defense attorneys just entered too.

elizabetherwin I've got a great seat to be able to see the jurors as they walk in. I'll let you know what their expressions look like. #JodiArias 6 seconds ago

Detective Flores' wife and children are in the courtroom. Thank God for Det. Flores - kudos to you, Steve.

Whatever happens today...job well done Juan Martinez.

I love Neil Cavuto.. During the wait he's talking about being an AZ taxpayer better hope this is Murder 1 verdict that we get our bang for our buck LOL!!

The courthouse personnel are incompetent if they didn't plan on letting people into that courtroom at a minimum of 15 min. before the verdict time. WHY DON'T THEY EVER PLAN???

Migraine, panic attack...whatever. Arias should be dragged into that room and shackled to her chair. You absolutely CANNOT let her control these proceedings any longer.

Oh that clutching tissues text to Nancy so came from Jean C.

Myfoxphoenix feed is consistently working for me...

Can't wait for her to say "Oh, Crap, something bad happened"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway