VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say Thank You all for hanging out together . . . although I may see some of you on other threads - I recognize this will probably be one of the last times we will all meet together.

what a long strange trip it's been!

Lady with a chawawa ... Outside:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1210 (659 members and 551 guests

WOW!!!!!

I am watching a live stream but it keeps skipping and buffering. I guess this is because their servers are overloaded.

My live feed keeps pop'n up honda ad keep thinking we are going live grrrrr!!

elizabetherwin I see Juror 8 as well as Juror 5 in court. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

If NG isn't exaggerating there are 5 rows of TA's family present

Hope it's ""Premeditated Ist Degree Murder Oh My Josh Jodi Yes"
Praying for Travis and Family

JA's father not in the courtroom nor JA and her attorneys

I don't know if JA has a migraine right now, but my head is starting to ache!

JA'S GRANDMOTHER, MOTHER AND AUNT ARE IN THE COURTROOM FOR JA.

Even the murder has support from her family - that is good.

elizabetherwin You could hear a pin drop in here right now. #JodiArias 11 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
elizabetherwin Just Willmott and Martinez though, I haven't seen Nurmi yet. #JodiArias 24 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
elizabetherwin Attorneys just came out of chambers. #JodiArias 36 seconds ago · reply · re
elizabetherwin No sign of #JodiArias, attorneys or jury yet. 57 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
elizabetherwin Looks like there won't be any spectator seats, media takes up five rows total. #JodiArias 3 minutes ago

Just wanted to say Thank You all for hanging out together . . . although I may see some of you on other threads - I recognize this will probably be one of the last times we will all meet together.

what a long strange trip it's been!

Wen.. Hopefully we got the PENALTY PHASE!!!

I am saying a special prayer for Travis and his family but I want to also pray for Juan Martinez who fought so hard to give Travis a voice.

God bless them all.

I just caught myself rocking back and forth.
I'm loosing my marbles!
Justice, I'm waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads