VERDICT is IN!! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi DID look at her family at least once, as the next to last juror was being polled for their true verdict...

Jean C (HLN) was wrong when she reported Arias did not look at her family today.

Justice for Travis and his loved ones!

Here is the full video of Guilty Verdict being read in court from croakerqueen123 just in case somebody missed it or it hasn't been posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZFtfg2LZU

I just listened to the jury poll. Several of them seemed to be REALLY relishing their answer.

If I was a juror when they polled the jurors I would have looked RIGHT at Jodi and said Yes. Straight into her eyes and said yes loud and clear.

Just seeing JA reaction to verdict. I can't believe no fake tears!

Hey Jodi-girl: M1....How debasing. I LIKE it.!!!!!!!!:jail:

Would anyone be willing to explain, if there is any, significance to the all 12 for premeditated and 7 for both?

TIA. :seeya:

What a day! :woohoo:

My take on it is that the jurors who voted for both believe she was not invited into his home. It's felony murder if you break in I believe. Maybe the others were not sure whether Travis invited her in or not. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I wonder how they plan to get around the 2-year statute of limitations. :waitasec:

There was no split. It was unanimous as to premeditated murder. It was less than unanimous as to felony murder, but the only way I was ever able to make felony murder work with the facts is if Jodi left the house but then snuck back in while Travis was showering to kill him. And I think JM presented some different theory about her stealing the gun, which no juror who went with premeditated murder could have bought.

Thank you so much, AZlawyer!!!

I don't speak legalese and didn't understand those instructions even after HLN explained it. :/

5 jurors find premeditation and 7 jurors find premediation & felony, so they all believe it's premeditation.

Let us laugh at

JC for giving us those "negative" reports on the jury

Good ol' judge scheindlin, for telling us how awful our God Juan was

For After Dark's ridiculous jurys for never agreeing

For all those JA "tweets"

And so much more...

JODI IS A MURDERER!

azcentral ‏@azcentral 4m MT @jjhensley #JodiArias question everyones asking: Hows she going to be held until sentencing? @RealSheriffJoe will answer at 3:30.

Is this eluding to possible Suicide Watch?

I thought we'd already determined she's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf.. except Jodi Ann Arias is the Murderess that Cried Suicide!

Nothing can bring Travis back to his family and friends, but the rendering of justice has to be a triumph for them. It was gut wrenching to see their emotions when the verdict was read.

The jury has been phenomenal. Solidarity shown by all three dismissed jurors in attendance for the reading of the verdict. The clear, unequivocal voices of the jurors as they affirmed their votes. And last, but not least, every juror voting for premeditation with a majority including felony murder.

May Travis's family and friends find some relief tonight and savor justice. They still have other phases of the process ahead of them.

Her status at the jail now changes, she is now a convicted felon.

When I look at Jodi my blood runs cold. All I see is Travis' body stuffed in that shower.

As far as I know she has been convicted of murder 1 today so she is guilty and now right after she leaves the court she will be sent to a penitentiary.
For how long still has to be decided as to life or life without parole or the death penalty.
If I am wrong somebody please correct me.
Not until sentencing to my knowledge. If she is given the death penalty it will influence where she is housed...besides its likely to be removed from city limits. She'll be kept close until her sentence is determined.

If it helps Arpaio will be on HLN soon to explain what happens next.

Not got much to add.........

Very happy with the verdict and so happy that lovely family got the result they were hoping for.

God bless them, Juan Martines, Det Flores and every other person who fought for Travis xx

Justice for Travis......I hope JA rots in hell fer eternity..........

YES JODI.......... A JURY DID CONVICT YOU.....GOD BLESS THEM TOO xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member