VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias says something to Wilmott as the jury is leaving - does anyone know what Arias says to Wilmott as the jury is leaving? It looks as though she says the words, "Does this mean I ...."

If this is true - of course Arias is still only thinking of herself. Arias said that if she murdered Travis Alexander she would want to be sentenced to death.

I am grateful that this jury gave justice to Travis Alexander! I'm sure that Travis Alexander's family members feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off of them.

It looks like at one point she asks JW who the foreman is, and JW says she doesnt know.

O.M.G. I can't tell you how this Arizona jury has so restored my faith in the justice system. I don't feel alone in this sentiment, Thank You God for this restoration. KCL and rose I have never felt so jubilant about a verdict.

AMEN, TX Professional!

:ditto: :woohoo: :skip:

I forget the term he used, but didn't he say that it was felony murder, because it's a crime to remain in the house once you are no longer welcome in the house? Didn't he say something to the effect in his closing, "I know if someone's in my house, and they start stabbing, and shooting me, they're no longer welcome in my house". And because she was no longer welcome in Travis' house, she killed him in the commission of a crime, making it felony murder. I don't remember the scenario about the gun that you're referring to.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the amazing amount of work you did for us in the other thread! You brought so much understanding to this process.
:rose:

There was no split. It was unanimous as to premeditated murder. It was less than unanimous as to felony murder, but the only way I was ever able to make felony murder work with the facts is if Jodi left the house but then snuck back in while Travis was showering to kill him. And I think JM presented some different theory about her stealing the gun, which no juror who went with premeditated murder could have bought.

Bless KCL for being such a source of hope and strength for us!

Sheriff Joe is going to be speaking on her change of status. LOL

Sheriff Joe is going to have a presser telling us what is going to happen to the convicted murderer (I think I can say that now without a TO) and how she will be handled differently! GO JOE!!!

What can they possibly get from a civil suit? She does not have any money.
Its so she cannot profit from her art, writing, or anything. If she does do any of those things any proceeds from her sales will go to the family to pay down her restitution ordered by the court (provided the civil suit is successful of course). That is why they are doing it-so that she will never profit from anything she does. Same was done in the OJ trial..so he could never make money from anything he did after the trial.

Praise God!!!! Hallelujah!!! Ding dong the witch is dead.. the wicked witch is dead!!! :smiliescale:

So wonderful!!!! Travis!!! You are a wonderful and meaningful example in life and death!!!
Honestly, I can't stop crying!!! Travis has touched me so deeply!!!
Jodi is now nothing more than a psycho that murdered a wonderful man!!!
A wonderful man!!!

I keep rewatching it too - it looks like at the beginning she asks Wilmott "who's here for me" or "who came for me" wondering which of her family is there I guess.

She looks like she wanted to fall apart but wouldn't give the jury the satisfaction. Notice how she stepped to the side so they could see her better as they all left? She did the same thing the last day of the trial. What difference does it make Jodi? They are at peace with their decision.

Shes asking "whos the foreperson" and Wilmott says they dont know that.

Crikey she wanted their name!!!!

Sheriff Joe is going to have a presser telling us what is going to happen to the convicted murderer (I think I can say that now without a TO) and how she will be handled differently! GO JOE!!!

Sigh. Should have figured he would come into the picture...he's like the Donald Trump of the LE world.

Let the Arias games begin..I predict that the Mit spec will say....wooden spoon was Really wrought iron....Dad sexually and physically abused her; she was " sick" all her life...That is unless....JA continues to state I was abused and defended self....

I hope all of her awful tweets will also come back to haunt her!!!!! :gavel:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3 May
Hypocrisy bugs. Wish we could shine a spotlight on all of Juan's lies,lies he's made on record over the years in a court of law.

Wait, so y'all are telling me the jury didn't fall for Jodi's brown hair and glasses?! I thought that was a foolproof plan!!!

Guess JA better not quit her day job as a con to be an actress... KWIM?

:D

Ok, I had to go there...you know the site

Jodi Arias is in.....t.

So, I scrolled down to this mornings post and it said the jury will deliberate
11 - 4:30 everyday until she is acquitted or convicted of manslaughter.

Bolded by me

Ok, so those were their only options??????

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

HAHA! here it is:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

Must have been one of those 9 days out of 10 .... lol
I didn't see him either, but haven't watched all the camera angles.

Nurmi was there, I saw the back of his head at the end when the judge asked the attorneys to approach at the end.

My numbers worked!!

GUILTY on 5/8/13

5 + 8 = 13

Now and forever Jodi's unlucky number!!

God Bless the Jury, the Alexander Family, and the loving members of Websleuths!

Very happy with the verdict as it is a correct one. My belief in justice has been restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader