VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Jean C just said she didn't see Jodi ever look at her family today.

She did look back in that direction while they were polling the jurors. I will never believe anything Jean C says again. Tired of her stirring the pot.

I wonder how they plan to get around the 2-year statute of limitations. :waitasec:

There was no split. It was unanimous as to premeditated murder. It was less than unanimous as to felony murder, but the only way I was ever able to make felony murder work with the facts is if Jodi left the house but then snuck back in while Travis was showering to kill him. And I think JM presented some different theory about her stealing the gun, which no juror who went with premeditated murder could have bought.

Re BBM
I totally understand Premeditation. Cany you help me understand Felony Murder?

Isnt the sheer fact she killed someone for no good reason a Felony Murder. If I walked up to a stranger and we had an exchange of WORDS, and then I shot + killed them, wouldnt that be a Felony Murder?

I realize that murder during commission of a robbery would probably be felony murder, but isnt just plain old murder for no good reason considered a felony murder too?

I get so confused with this felony murder stuff.

Did Travis have siblings that have already passed? The attorney that announced the civil suit mentioned the "living" siblings.
I hope they can begin the healing process soon.

Just seeing JA reaction to verdict. I can't believe no fake tears!

I saw one real tear streaming down her cheek, only because KPHO kept replaying the verdict from 4 different camera angles when it was over. I had to look close!!! :jail:

Travis' friend Clancy Talbot talking to NG says
This is the first time in her entire life JA has ever been held accountable for anything and JA is shocked.

come to think of it??? no? i did not...

the camera stayed on JA, and you could barely see JW. didn't see KN but he was there. didn't see JM either. very weird choice to shoot it that way. i didn't care one thing about seeing HER. i wanted to see TA's family!!!!

IMO the felony murder not being unanimous is a non issue. All 12 of them believed Arias premeditated the murder of Travis, and did the right thing. Justice was done.

It is truly a day of justice. I hereby declare this to be "<modsnip>" and I give many thanks that Jodi has been given exactly what she deserved.

Bless the Alexander family, all of the people who loved Travis and sweet little Napoleon. It has been a long and painful road for them and they deserve every bit of justice that they now have.

She better not only get that 25 year sentence; that would be a mockery of the 1st degree verdict

I am certain I saw Deanna in the courtroom behind Travis' family. She was crying...bless her so much.

Yes poor thing her chin was shaking as she was crying.

SURPRISE ! SURPRISE! When doesn't SHERIFF JOE have something to say!

I lived in Scottsdale for 10 years and he was the worst thing about that beautiful state. He is a Media HOG of the first degree, and will do anything to get his mug on T.V. He loves attention ANY kind of attention.

It won't be long now before Nurmi says the juri was tainted and appeals on grounds of all the media coverage, etc.... JA is not going to make this easy on the Alexander family

Well I would venture to say he is wrong :floorlaugh:

NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE JURY BELEIVED A WORD SHE SAID.

They did NOT believe domestic violence

Did NOT believe self defense

Did NOT believe pedophilia

Did NOT believe PTSD,

Did NOT believe THE FOG

What they DID believe is that she is a COLD BLOODED MURDERER

AND let her try her appeals...so that she FALSE HOPE time and time again.

:seeya: Arias :jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member