VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias says something to Wilmott as the jury is leaving - does anyone know what Arias says to Wilmott as the jury is leaving? It looks as though she says the words, "Does this mean I ...."

If this is true - of course Arias is still only thinking of herself. Arias said that if she murdered Travis Alexander she would want to be sentenced to death.

I am grateful that this jury gave justice to Travis Alexander! I'm sure that Travis Alexander's family members feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off of them.

I thought I saw "Does this mean FOREVER?" Why yes it does :drumroll: MOO

I hope that tonight, The Alexander family and friends can finally rest. Have peace and know that while nothing can bring closure, Nothing can bring him back, Somewhere he has been redeemed.

Hey Jodi, where's your smug look now, the giggling with JW, the rolling of eyes, flipping the middle finger, and the nasty glances at Travis' family? What will you lie about next? It won't matter...no one wants to hear anything you have to say. Eventually, hopefully, you will no longer be able to send arrogant messages through any media, and just know that one way or another you will die a convicted murderer.

My daughter just sent me a text "AZ people are not like Floridians!!!!

I'm in Florida, and I guarantee you, If I were on that jury, I would have voted GUILTY for Murder 1 and the death penalty.

That was the most extreme case of a miscarriage of justice I have ever seen.

1. Premeditated
2. Premeditated
3. Premeditated
4. Premeditated
5. Premeditated
6. Premeditated and Felony
7. Premeditated and Felony
8. Premeditated and Felony
9. Premeditated and Felony
10. Premeditated and Felony
11. Premeditated and Felony
12. Premeditated and Felony

Bless them

Ok, I had to go there...you know the site

Jodi Arias is in.....t.

So, I scrolled down to this mornings post and it said the jury will deliberate
11 - 4:30 everyday until she is acquitted or convicted of manslaughter.

Bolded by me

Ok, so those were their only options??????

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

They are such a funny bunch and now of course they will come up with a conspiracy,

Is everyone here delighted then? Nobody who finds the whole thing really sad?

I'm sad for Travis. I'm sad for his family and for her family. I'm sad she wasted her life and took his but I'm glad that she will be locked up where she can't hurt or kill anyone else.

omg, could not get onto websluthes during the reading of the verdict, and then my work duties kept me busy. I let out a scream so loud when the verdict was read and dropped to my knees with the most humble of heart.

thank you jurors, thank you JM, thank you universe ...

want to say more but just cant, so I will silently read here for now..

Jodi, the jurors convicted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and karma is going to get you....jmo

This is the media surrounding Travis's family as they try to leave. Leave them alone!

Attachments

• mediagoo.jpg
    mediagoo.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 83
I can admit it now, that the jury has a verdict, but this really made me laugh when he said it.

Juan says the darnedest things :) Thank you for the exact quote! :rose:

Yeah I think he said, "I'm a nice guy, but sorry, if you start stabbing be you're no longer welcome in my home."

A famous saying by one of Jodi's lawyers--Now lets back up a little bit-Guilty-now lets back up a little bit-Guilty--now lets back up a little bit-Guilty -Ok

Also for Nurmi...let's talk about THIS for a little while:seeya:

‏@********* 33s

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will hold a news conference at 3:30 on the Jodi Arias case outcome. GUILTY. #jodiArias

IMO the felony murder not being unanimous is a non issue. All 12 of them believed Arias premeditated the murder of Travis, and did the right thing. Justice was done.

I agree, the felony murder in this case is a legal technicality that doesn't resonate as meaningful in terms of the immorality of it all. The premeditation is what matters, and on that they were unanimous.

Arias says something to Wilmott as the jury is leaving - does anyone know what Arias says to Wilmott as the jury is leaving? It looks as though she says the words, "Does this mean I ...."

If this is true - of course Arias is still only thinking of herself. Arias said that if she murdered Travis Alexander she would want to be sentenced to death.

I am grateful that this jury gave justice to Travis Alexander! I'm sure that Travis Alexander's family members feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off of them.

I noticed her speaking to Wilmott too right after and I thought to myself, "She doesn't look really all that upset."

I was shocked when I first turned on the TV when we got home and saw her sitting in court looking so confident. I thought I had missed the verdict and it was in her favor. My heart dropped into my stomach.

She really and truly believed she was walking out of there with Wilmott and Nurmi. It still shocks me. I just can't think like she does. I'm not wired that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader