VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....last night I placed my little silver elephant charm in the middle of my giant three wick candle as it burned....this morning I couldn't see it because of the hardened wax....
Now that my candle is burning again I can clearly see it shining just below the surface.....
This really made me cry and a shiver ran up my back...
I just know it is going to be M1!

God Bless darling Travis, his family, friends, supporters and all of us here at WS as we await for the bell to toll...
Love you Guys!

"O Mary Conceived Without Sin Pray For Us Who Have Recourse To Thee"
God grant us mercy and light in these dark times, please let the Jury bring some Peace to the Alexander Family.

Someone stopped by today to give me a Sympathy Angel for the loss of my Mom, I immediately thought of Travis and the blue card holding the Angel as a good sign. Less than an hour later the verdict was in.

The first thing I did was run to the phone to call my Mom, then cried when I remembered I can never do that again.
I take solace in knowing she is with Travis in Heaven and she already knows.....

God Bless Travis, his Family and Friends, Juan Martinez, and every single Angel both here at websleuths and around the world.
I can say without a doubt, I love you all.
Good thoughts all, good thoughts.

Ditto. Glasses cleaned, puter screen cleaned, candles lit, porch light on, wearing best blue sweater.

OMG Glasses cleaned! (dang they kinda needed it). Thanks!

I have a candle - lit.

It is a sweater day and I have a blue one.

Solidarity, HarvestMoon!

I'm so happy I changed my page views to 100. Why'd I wait so long?! No more threads that are 80+ pages.

Oh good lord Jean Casares. Just stop already.

I have a feeling it will be hard to stay on WS when we get closer to the verdict. So I will just say now, I will accept whatever this jury decides. They seemed to be a very intelligent and focused group. They paid attention and asked perceptive questions. SO I am going to prepare myself now, and take a deep breath, and give them the benefit of the doubt. Whatever verdict they reached, I will accept, because this is our criminal justice system.
I need to steel myself because I did not react so well after the last shocking outcome. This time, I will prepare for the worst, but HOPE AND PRAY for the best. :jail:

I concur, not an easy task for 12 people to reach an agreement of sorts.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m
Alexander's friends, Taylor Searle and Aaron Dewey, are in the hall outside the courtroom. #jodiarias

I hope the court is packed with Travis' family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717