VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called DH to let him know about the verdict. He will be watching. We are doing carry-out tonight and hope to finally open that well-chilled bottle of bubbly :D

I hope we get to see Juan make a statement to the public today at some point:)

Yup. I have gotten stuff done today!

Please remember that this thread will be FLYING. it will help ALL of us to minimize refreshing AND to not post huge pics.

I am not even gonna try and comment when the verdict hits.

Does our Emu lover know....he needs to know!

My "Bogie" is waiting on the Verdict

imag0002wg.jpg

Before the board gets even crazier than it it now, I just want to say...

Thank you mods for all of your hard work!!! And thanks to all of you for being here throughout, for providing support for the Alexander family, and for caring about Travis.

:tyou:

JUSTICE is coming!!!

I called DH to let him know about the verdict. He will be watching. We are doing carry-out tonight and hope to finally open that well-chilled bottle of bubbly :D

Oh yes. I remember you guys buying it for verdict today. :)

:maddening: How rude! I'll share with you!

:martini:

Trying to figure do I have time to go?? But then with makeup to apply.....:blushing:
May have to hint stronger

Dear God, please comfort this family during this time keep them in the palm of your hands, and Lord please bring justice for Travis!

Wildabouttrial is confirming that the second dismissed juror is back:

@wildabouttrial Braided affliction was just ushered into the court room. Juror 11. He had an orange shirt on, looked like city of phx employee #JodiArias

TY WSers! I wouldn't want to hear this with anyone else! TY for the love, hugs, support and laughter! God Bless the Alexander family! God Bless Travis!

I am so nervous I think I might need some of that vaginal mesh I keep seeing on HLN to keep me from tinkling on myself! Yikes!

As Larry the Cable Guy would say "now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are!"

I won't be home !!! This happened to me with the murderer of Caylee trial . Why am I out when these things come to roost ? I will actually be sitting in car-line, picking up my child, who normally takes the bus. This week I need to take her somewhere after school. No, I do not have a smart phone, just a plain cell. I could have borrowed hubby's but I didn't think of it. Maybe I can find a radio station that will carry it,

So pleased to be sharing this time with Websleuth peeps! You guys are the bee's knees. :)

So honored to be here with you all! I feel like we are all in a big group hug for justice for Travis. I know there is going to be the right verdict - M1. The day is here!!!

I'm really pleased to hear all this positive talk about JSS on azcentral from legal people, DAs re what she did/didn't allow. She seems to have judged the trial well, pardon the pun. I'll take off half a point for the number of sidebars and approaches :)

This is the day so many have been waiting for. It has been awesome debating and chatting with you all these past four months. Let's pray the jury has decided on Justice for Travis and the murderer will face the ultimate judgement. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom