VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bottle of champagne from the Super Bowl that didn't get popped...49ers didn't win!

I WILL POP IT TODAY!!! I felt it was bad luck to open before hand though...but dang, I could sure use it! I won't do it though...

now all the removed jurors are there

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m
Dismissed juror #5 just walked into the courtroom. Engineers and camera operators are now inside. #Jodiarias

Oh my goodness! Look how many people are outside the courthouse!

Group (((Hugs))) to all of my wonderful, caring friends and websleuths as we await this verdict. Prayers to ALL of Travis Alexander's friends and family. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

I'll bet Jodi Ann is, for the VERY FIRST TIME in her life [bold]SHAKING LIKE A CHIHUAHUA[/B]

I have 2 full boxes of Kleenex at the ready-puffs plus lotion! I feel like puking.Plus the paper towels under my armpits and under the *advertiser censored*!

JA predicted hung jury,for this trial result. Am I correct? WRONG JODI

my live link just beeped!! haha (please don't shut down cause too many viewers!))

Off to HLN....be back well after the verdict. Gotta see this on a bigger screen. Don't want to miss anything on the face of JA.

7 year old doing a shapes and colors book with the 4 year old right now. "I'll teach A-- mommy!" Thank you son...let mommy get back to her verdict watching:facepalm: #suchabadmomsometimeslol

My prediction for Jodi's reaction to a guilty verdict will be her suffering-yet-stoicly-enduring look where she tilts her head down and pulls down the corners of her mouth while raising her blankly staring eyes. (Because the jurors are so mean.)

Although it is my fervent wish that she would do something stun belt worthy...she won't give us the satisfaction of doing anything completely crazy...she will probably be stoic or try to work out some nose tears.

Just got in from work. What timing. Justice for Travis!!

:hourglass:T minus 5 minutes until verdict read!
Prayers for TA's family and friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members