VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that NG just explained aggravating factor and that only one is needed... heinous and cruel murder. It was certainly that, imo.

Plus, iirc there's another one about knowing that what you're doing would likely cause serious injury/death.

Do you think the jurors were making a statement about Jodi supposedly getting Travis' gun to shoot him? Or could it just be she was no longer a welcome guest when she started stabbing him?

i don't know. all i know is JM asked them to convict her of both. i DO remember that part!!

azfamily played the verdict over and over from different camera angles.
I watched it about 10 times. It will never get old.

LOVED that we got to hear each and every one of the Juror's conviction as they said "Yes" with strong voices and determination.

Is this correct?

If Jodi gets LWOP, she will reside in prison with general population.

If she gets DP, she will be in private cell on Death Row.

Appreciate answer.
Thanks.

Her chin kept quivering.

The one tear and chin quiver, is simply part of her new phase of manipulation to try and not get the needle. She didn't even gasp until everyone else did when they read guilty. Only thinking of herself, it is obvious she has no remorse for what she did.

Today, Justice has been served for Travis, his family, and friends. It was served by 12 citizens in the State of Arizona, and the hard work of Prosecutor Juan Martinez, Det. Flores. the men and women of the Mesa PD and the Maricopa County Prosecutor's Office.

I have always been proud to be a Native Arizonan, and today, I am even more proud of the Arizona Justice system.

I'd like to know where are all the TH's, those Arizona defense attorneys and the other attorneys and Judges from across the Nation, who criticized Mr. Martinez, on HLN? Where are they? Was Det. Flores' statement to JA, "He's the #1 Prosecutor..." not clear to them?

Shame on them.

And to those "Reality TV" anchors, shame on you, for repeating over and over, the tawdry lies of JA, the photos, sex tapes, and mock trials. Maybe it's time you took a good look at your programming, and how the Truth was not as important as your blatant humiliation of Travis and his family, and a mockery of the Arizona jury. As Juan mentioned, and I'll repeat it specifically to you, "if you said it, you wed it".

If I get a TO, it's worth it.

Thank you Jury, Juan, Det. Flores, Judge Stephens, for once again showing that Justice is alive and well in Arizona.

I wonder why she was staring at the jury when they left.. What is the point?! IT is all over now.. Hoping for sympathy??

7 people found you guilty of both felony and premeditated murder...

Do we know if the aggravating stage will be televised tomorrow?

Lisa Andrews was there too. Looks like her husband too, someone with their arm around her when the verdict was read.

Nancy Grace just said she is selling her UNDERWEAR on EBAY. Not Nancy.......the murderer.
Now I've heard everything.

Nancy reports heated conversations between Arias and her lawyers! Take it or leave it.

TOTALLY BELIEVABLE!!!

JA will now take out her hidden-in-the-courtroom fury on her lawyers and everyone else connected to her. The events about to unfold in future are yet to be known, but IMO we are going to see a lot of damage to those she knows.

She is evil. She is spiteful. She is revengeful. She is a danger to everyone, even the fools who tried to help her. Now she will be a danger to prison guards, staff and other inmates.

Arpaio! :giggle:

Despite Trump being a huge DB...him telling her to take a plea deal was just his business mind taking over. I thought his tweet was insensitive to Travis's family...like eff Arias...she butchered him but whatever. I'm done with Mr. Bigshot Hairweave

Alas, what will poor Donavan do now? Guess she will have to find a new cause to root for.

I hope that the amazing family of Travis realizes that all the trash JA tried to put out there regarding him wasn't believed by anybody.
What came through, despite her best efforts, is that Travis was a beautiful person that was VERY loved.
Shame on JA.

One of our own! Love this gal!

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 51m

Found a coin at my feet in the #jodiarias courtrm b4 verdict that said "live free or die" side up

what could be more CRUEL than what she did to him.

he knew what was happening to him. he fought. he felt her cut his throat, for pete's sake.

i can't think of anything more cruel than this crime.

Did the courtroom camera coverage end after the jury walked out?

On trial days the courtroom camera would stay "on" after the jury left - if the camera shuts "off" or goes to the seal of Arizona after the jury walks out, why? The camera was left "on" during trial days.

I would like to see Travis Alexander's family and loved ones.

Is the only "coverage" of the verdict reading the one that shows ONLY ARIAS and then turns off after the jury is leaving?

Or - is there more courtroom "camera coverage" of the verdict reading that shows Travis Alexander's family and loved ones.

Previous to today - the camera would stay on and at times even show Arias walking through the door (where she is taken back to jail) with her notebooks in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth