Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden is cute! I sat next to him at a D-Backs game once. :blushing:

Lucky!!

I LOVE my FOX AM show they actually make me laugh out loud really all the News groups..

But of course I am a FOX NEWS National fanatic so of course I'd love my local folks :rockon:

I thought the two women sitting in front of the Alexander family were the wives of JM and Det Flores. (But I heard Flores' children were there and didn't see them so I could be wrong) I thought the woman in the black dress was Mrs Flores and the woman in the pinkish sweater was Juan's wife.

If I'm wrong does anyone know who those women were? They seemed to know the family.

I was disappointed not to see the reactions at the prosecution table, but I'm sure they were subdued and professional. Also there seemed to be zero footage of Nurmi.

I was not as emotionally vested in the trial as others were, but I lost it when I finally got to see Sam and Tanisha smile. And Tanisha's husband has been a rock, when she hugged him it was an absolute display of gratitude and love. Good to see.

The two women in front of the Alexanders are their Victim Advocates Nicole and Marci. Flores wife and daughter Angela were both there but Juan Martinez is not married and his girlfriend was down the hall in another courtroom doing voir dire for another trial.

I do believe he should be looked at. Not really concerned about IED's. He looks to be about the same age as the Florida teenager that shot the baby in the face.

Did you scroll down and see the photo without the ski mask?

StephaniePI sent me his facebook page and it showed him without the mask.

He's one sick person.

I'll tell ya this, before the jury came in yesterday it was obvious both Nurmi and Willmott knew what was coming. I saw Jodi's Mom smiling and chatting with Donovan and Willmott. I keep thinking she may be relieved Jodi is off her hands now.

BBM
Donovan, what's in this for her? These "hanger ons" always make me suspicious. Why does Jodi's family let her hang on like that. Makes me ask who is using who?

:floorlaugh: She had 18 days to tell the really story. Did she? Nope she lied, had her experts lie for her. She also bragged about no jury convicting her.

No, I think it was unfairly skewed in her favor.

This is just my opinion but if she really wanted to die I believe there would be some evidence of suicide attempts over her lifetime to back up her ideations. Every defense mental health 'expert' claimed suicidal ideations were evidence of depression, anxiety, PTSD - yet she was never on suicide watch in jail and there's been no previous attempts that we've been made aware of either. To me that reeks of manipulation. It's a very common ploy for abusive personalities to use threats of suicide to hold loved one's hostage and control other people's actions.

IMO threatening suicide with no intention of actually harming oneself, which Jodi has done many times over the years, screams of her immaturity and arrested development.

In the t.v. interview, Arias criticised Martinez because he failed to include certain evidence. Yes, this jailhouse "lawyer" actually believes it is the prosecutor's job to present evidence for her. She should be looking at Nurmi and Willmott but she calls the prosecutor a hypocrite. I'm trying to imagine what trial would have been if she had continued representing herself, complete with forged documents offered in evidence.
Agree with your point about JM and her confusion about his "role." That said, she threw Nurmi and Willmott under the bus when she said there were pictures of Angela and her in the desert on the day of the burglary at the grandparents' home, and some others that showed her with bruises that they didn't submit as evidence.

Jodi doesn't smoke because she thinks she's already smokin' hot.

She may think so but I bet she does start smoking once she gets on The Row.
She will need those cigs!!!
Ahhhhhh, her new home.

"THE ROW"

Sounds luxurious doesn't it?

Inmates on suicide watch aren't allowed to go to court until they've been evaluated and released by a psychiatrist.

Anyone know the policy in Sheriff Joes crossbar motel?? :)

There is court today.

Please hold Travis's family and friends in your hearts, minds and prayers as the aggravation phase unfolds. Testimony today will focus on proving cruelty and this will be especially hard for the family to hear.

During her July 15th or 16th interrogation with Det Flores, she starts to say something about the week prior to June 2nd, he cuts her off but she does mention Friday May 30th. Something about a bad week or fighting, can't remember exactly.

I would like to know what she was going to say

Yep. She said 'it had a lot to do with' the events over those days. It was as close as she ever came to admitting the fact that she premeditated the murder.

so after watching her full interview from yesterday the only thing she said thats true...

"a lot of people are going to hurt for a long time because of what i have done"

i could not be in the vicinity of her she makes me sick to my stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members