Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI (sorry if already posted):

Tonight Special Edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio with Chris Hughes & Katiecoolady
Tonight (May 8th) 9 PM Eastern. A very special edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio.

Chris Hughes and Katiecoolady will be joining us.

Click on the link below to join us tonight 9 PM eastern.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...l-9-pm-eastern

GMAB! She's on suicide watch because of her tweets and other things she has said. We all know she won't do it.

No but she's been taken out of the pod whe was in with all of her buddies and is nekid in a padded room. :floorlaugh:

Oh I think they just might want everyone to think that there was an argument. Don't forget this DT tried to sell TA as a pedophile. This is just a continuation of the same staged strategy.

moo

Nah, I don't think so. The only "win" the DT has left for their resumes is keeping her off death row. This won't help.

Every time I look at her all I can think is "What a freak of nature!"

Jodi calling JM "shady" and accusing him of withholding evidence should be grounds for some sort of additional legal action IMO.

Juan will not let the jury fall for her manipulation. He will make sure they want to give her the death penalty!!

I missed something
did she do an in interview AFTER THE VERDICT CAME IN
Can anyone tell me what she said-TIA

I'll tell you what she didn't say: "I'M SORRY"

The interviewer even ASKED her if she had a message for the Alexander family!

Un friggin believable.

I wonder if the evidence she claimed Juan tried to hide is the forged pedophilia letters.

I noticed the lip gloss...wow...unbelievable! She is enjoying this interview!

It is the baby voice again and the stressed S sounds...just like the 48 Hours interview.

We're talking seriously messed up here.

She doesnt learn. Does she not realize the jurors saw through her manipulation?

Wow. What an unfortunate human being.

Unfortunate is not the word I would use. What a complete narcissist. The part that really got me is when she said the family would hopefully "remember Travis the way THEY want to". I can't believe her arrogance, and I hope she gets her wish and they give her the DP. I also hope she realizes that if she wishes for death she shouldn't ought to appeal. Or her fugly self will be sitting on death row for at least a decade.

She is evil. :devil:

Nancy grace said she was attacking her lawyers? How so I was gone. I'm not surprised she's still ranting.

More interview (paraphrasing)

Dave Hall shown.... she prolonged this case/put the family thru hell. I didn't look at her, couldn't see, tears in his eyes. If what she did does not justify the DP then why do we have one?

Now JA again
yep, she definitely has some lip stuff on
Glasses on
Prior to trial I respected Juan as capable attorney even though he has done shady things in my case such as hiding evidence (oh no you didn't!)
My feed skipped grrrr
Says she has sense there is great division on both sides but most against her (public)
A psych once explaied that society has need to persecute people and get gratification so something may be going on there (oh no you didn't!)
I hear things but no access to news/internet, get newspaper so one portal I learn things, lot of inmates come in since and tell me they want to give me hug, autograph, shake my hand
I haven't decided yet (how she will live life if given long sentence) I think some fake tears sprouted up there
OMG...I've got to find this part of the interview...she is unbelievable! Accusing JM of hiding evidence!:pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee