Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, JA, people are against you because, as a psychologist once told you, people get gratification out of persecuting people. Yeah, it had nothing to do with you being a cold-hearted lying murderer!!! Wow - does she really believe herself?

She Says "death is the ultimate release" wants Travis' family to have "some semblance of peace".

Oh good...maybe she will accept the DP and agree to forego all appeals and just let herself be ultimately released.

Ahhhhh, that's it. Thank you JA for explaining my disgust for you. It's my need for persecution. Yesssss, that's where my gratification comes from. BWAAAAHHHAAAAHAAAA!!

Tricia's show is on if anyone is interested. It should be interesting tonight.

My prediction on her first letter written after today:

Dear Casey,

WTF? Where did I go wrong?

Well, thats a no brainer...Hey buddy Jod..You TALKED TOO MUCH..gave to many interviews..took the stand for 18 days,,,acted like a petulant child...What di you expect??? You got what you asked for fellow murderer..YOU asked for DP if you did this...now today you said/doubled down..You would rather have DP than LWOP :floorlaugh:

Just watched the first part of her interview with Fox.

She is horrid!! She'll do anything for some TV time!!

I hope the jury gives her what she claims she wants. I think it's a big scam, like everything else, but I say they call her bluff. She'll hurt the Alexander family as long as she breaths.

Watched post-conviction interview with the dude from Fox. Worth a look if you are so inclined. She is sticking with rather get death than life, says longevity runs in the family, blah, blah, blah. Death is the ultimate freedom anyway. She said she was not expecting premeditation; however she thought felony murder was possible given how the law is written.

Note: They are showing the interview a little bit at a time, the first segment is a couple of minutes long. Will have to tune in at 5:30, 6:00, and then later (10 or 11).

But hey, she doesn't smoke :scared:

The last woman executed in AZ was in the 1930's. I want Jodi to sit in a dark, empty concrete cell 23 hours a day for the rest of her miserable life. It will be decades before she would even be up for execution.

This is because until the 1980s there were no women on DR. Late 80s we got one. Now there are two. Their appeals are not even close to being up yet.

i noticed on Jodi's twitter is a new person she is following.. Vondelere Scott - per linkedin she is a Correctional officer II at Az Dept of corrections.. HUM??? I wonder if this is the Officer who allowed the interview or a officer that is favorable.

:offtobed: good nite peeps...

What a day...
All this :please::skip::anguish::cheer:
Is exhausting....
So glad to have shared the verdict with all of you...

Also with all the Herons being on suicide watch, I have to get up early to drive a van full of seagulls to the various shores along the coast to make up for the missing herons......:floorlaugh:

Night girlie!

I saw the camera pan to Jodi's mom after the verdict. She was stoned face. No emotion. She was probably relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021