Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew says they are hearing her mom may not testify. She is probably relieved she doesnt have to bring her home and pizz her off and get her throat slashed.

I really really hate Fox News now. I can't believe they're giving this thing airtime. What a slap In the face to the Alexander family.

I already couldn't stand FOX News however Jodi opening her mouth and obliterating her ability for her council to save her from the Death Penalty is lovely. If you keep refreshing this page...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...s-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

The clips will be there to watch. Keep refreshing every half hour. Of course they had to take a small interview and allow you to watch a few minutes here or there until 10pm tonight. After that they should all be there.

It's been said she got into a fight with one of her council... gee I wonder if they were ticked that she was doing interviews. I can just see Jodi stomping her feet in front of Nurmi, turning her nose into the air and marching into the room for her interview. She has controlled them this whole time I'm not sure why they would be surprised by her actions now. MOO

Just watched the first part of her interview with Fox.

She is horrid!! She'll do anything for some TV time!!

I hope the jury gives her what she claims she wants. I think it's a big scam, like everything else, but I say they call her bluff. She'll hurt the Alexander family as long as she breaths.

I hope the jurors give her what she wants, too, although they won't be calling her bluff because they will not see the interview.

Listening to the Tricia radio show, I missed the part of who was talking about their son getting a pair of Travis' dress shoes. Who was it? I got teary eyed.

Jodi Arias sat down with FOX 10's Troy Hayden minutes after the verdict was read. She seemed flustered.

I snipped this from the Fox10 website. It was a descriptor they used for one of the interview clips.

BBM-really? I wonder why? What a silly thing to write. sheesh.

Hey, if anyone is in the Tricia radio show chat room, can you pls ask what was Juan's reaction when the verdict was announced? TIA.

Heard from JA's suicide watch cell, "This is so debasing. I love it!"

Hope Donovan has enough smarts to not answer her phone now when Jodi calls.

Can you imagine all those collect. Calls from Jodie the expense. Wonder what made Donovan shut down twitter.

Why why does dr drew interrupt everyone and lol the redhead with all those facial expresions:floorlaugh:

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

Interestingly enough, my own 11-YO DD asked, after I told her that the jury found JA "the most guilty they could find", if she would get death.

I told her I didn't know, but it was likely.

She replied by saying "But you don't like the death penalty, right?"

I told her that was true. But it wasn't my choice. I also told her that, thank G*d, I have never had someone I loved taken from me by murder. I might feel differently then. But for now, I would rather JA get LWOP.

She thought for a bit, then said "I think I'd rather die than have to sit in "jail" (her word) until I was an old lady."

I tend to agree, but I also am not a sociopath.

I will say again that I am so relieved that the jury went M1. I really thought they'd go M2, on the outside possibly Man 1. M1 was the right way to go, but again, the jury didn't have the same wealth of info we, as non-jurors were privy to. I was concerned that they would go with a lesser charge because they didn't have the glut of evidence we have seen.

I can't say I am overjoyed because it seems disrespectful to Travis Alexander and the horrific way he was murdered. Nothing about this will ever be worth a celebration. But I hope this verdict will give some small measure of peace to the family and friends of Travis. Again, I hope I never know this agony, but I would hope that a conviction would ease even a little of my pain if I were grieving over my murdered loved one. :(

Dr Drew says they are hearing her mom may not testify. She is probably relieved she doesnt have to bring her home and pizz her off and get her throat slashed.

Heh. I noticed that ol' Jode is wearing lip gloss. Maybe she'll wear it when the needle goes in.

Regarding Nancy Grace.

Someone criticized her for milking the death of her fiance. What makes her show unique is that she does form a bond with victims. Today she talked about what it must be like to be a mother who loses a son and I cried my eyes out because she's exactly right. All your dreams for them die with your child and the waste of a young life --there is never closure. There is just going on and you hide the times that you still cry because everyone expects you to "move on."

My son died in 1994 and if I were to tell one of my children just what I went through today with the verdict and the wine at noon, and cancelling everything I had to do and then bawling, they get mad and say things like, "You can't dwell in the past...blah, blah, get a gym membership, etc.

Nancy Grace makes me feel like there is one person in the world who is not PC and who says it like it is--she is emotional and even when she is rude, I forgive her because she is expressing my emotions of indignation at the broken legal system, sympathy for the families, and contempt for the murderers and rapists.

The other day she was gone and someone else read the tribute to an American hero. Wow--it was flat and not at all moving as her substitute just read the words. Nancy Grace FEELS like a human being would feel EVEN though she is a smart lawyer.

Sometimes emotions are looked down on--Nancy makes the viewer feel like she is calling the authorities on their BS. Yes, she goes too far and its embarrassing sometimes, but overall, I prefer her --warts and all. I love it when she says, "Beth Karas is in the courtroom--Beth what do you see, tell me everything!"

That's what I would be saying, "Don't leave anything out." Nancy gets the powerless feeling that we victim's families have and she is our advocate. She does make a difference, even if it is primarily emotional.

I LOVE it that those military deaths are honored. THat means so much to those who see other deaths given so much attention while their loved one comes home unnoticed.

I did not know about your son. I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost a child myself, I know that you never 'move on.' When you are a parent, your child is always with you. You can never replace them or divert yourself. They are always there. People who have not been through it cannot understand. One of the hardest parts for me was going to the grocery store after the funeral and seeing everyone else living normal lives when mine felt so altered. You will be in my prayers. I know what you are describing when you say you feel everything come back because Travis' situation. Things that remind you can bring you right back. Please take care of yourself and be good to yourself, even if others can't/won't understand. It is so real.

hln showing clips of police interviews....she said that if the person who did the murder got away with it... "they would be sitting pretty". I really think she was talking about herself. "Happy" to get away with murder. She is a psychopath, who talks or thinks in those words?

I weren't be surprised if she heard voices in her head.

I blame Fox for, again, letting Jodi vilify Travis by saying his family can remember him the way they want. She just can't stop and continues to be very disrespectful of other's boundaries.

Dr Drew just showed a clip and i only caught a second, but it was jodi in glasses and she said "when society gets together....." - what was this from? It almost looked like a response to the verdict. 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState