Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Nancy Grace.

Someone criticized her for milking the death of her fiance. What makes her show unique is that she does form a bond with victims. Today she talked about what it must be like to be a mother who loses a son and I cried my eyes out because she's exactly right. All your dreams for them die with your child and the waste of a young life --there is never closure. There is just going on and you hide the times that you still cry because everyone expects you to "move on."

My son died in 1994 and if I were to tell one of my children just what I went through today with the verdict and the wine at noon, and cancelling everything I had to do and then bawling, they get mad and say things like, "You can't dwell in the past...blah, blah, get a gym membership, etc.

Nancy Grace makes me feel like there is one person in the world who is not PC and who says it like it is--she is emotional and even when she is rude, I forgive her because she is expressing my emotions of indignation at the broken legal system, sympathy for the families, and contempt for the murderers and rapists.

The other day she was gone and someone else read the tribute to an American hero. Wow--it was flat and not at all moving as her substitute just read the words. Nancy Grace FEELS like a human being would feel EVEN though she is a smart lawyer.

Sometimes emotions are looked down on--Nancy makes the viewer feel like she is calling the authorities on their BS. Yes, she goes too far and its embarrassing sometimes, but overall, I prefer her --warts and all. I love it when she says, "Beth Karas is in the courtroom--Beth what do you see, tell me everything!"

That's what I would be saying, "Don't leave anything out." Nancy gets the powerless feeling that we victim's families have and she is our advocate. She does make a difference, even if it is primarily emotional.

I LOVE it that those military deaths are honored. THat means so much to those who see other deaths given so much attention while their loved one comes home unnoticed.

I haven't owned a television for thirty years, so I don't see much of Nancy Grace. Sometimes, she is grating, but I loved it when she laughed and exercised her constitutional right to criticize the Casey Anthony verdict. I also enjoyed how she juxtaposed the defense team's celebratory antics against the image of that adorable child Caylee abandoned and torn by predators and rotting in a swamp after being murdered by her mother. That made me feel a lot better about things.

Wow her twitter is gone...

JAII is still "thriving" I guess it was down earlier.

Just when I think I have seen it all with this evil person she goes to an even lower level. That interview and the sly remarks to the Alexander family just proves that she always has to manipulate every situation. She craves the attention and I think the best thing everyone can do..here - on tv - everywhere is to not say her name ever again. Refer to her as the person that killed Travis or whatever, but I would be happy if I never hear her name again. When I speak to people about her I have never used her name and I never will.

It is the baby voice again and the stressed S sounds...just like the 48 Hours interview.

We're talking seriously messed up here.

That "sweet" voice hit me smack in the face.

Katie Cool Lady said on the radio tonight that JA came into the courtroom today kinda bouncy and with a smile. This had to be before the camera was on her for the verdict.

She's definitely in her own reality show, cuz she sure is out of touch with the rest of the world. DT must have been going bat$hit when she insisted on freshening her makeup and doing an interview fresh out of a guilty M1 verdict.

I don't expect Wilmott to be giggling or smiling with her tomorrow.

I blame Fox for, again, letting Jodi vilify Travis by saying his family can remember him the way they want. She just can't stop and continues to be very disrespectful of other's boundaries.
I know next to nothing about Fox, but if I were in the media and Jodi wanted to talk, I'd give her a platform - she's a train wreck and justice was served. Whatever she says will be vile and self-serving. Maybe something Juan can use during the sentencing phase.

Nothing wrong with Fox interviewing her, IMO.

Seriously.. Just got a text from my bestie RE Suicide Watch & I quote

"Now we have to pay more because she is on suicide watch. They should just save the state money and let her do it."

Is she gonna be wearing prison stripes tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw..... Travis' sky diving video, love to hear him, watch him about to jump out of that plane. "We'll be alright". Always chill. Gotta love him. :hug:

Then he says bye bye to his grandma and that he is leaving things for her in his will so it's not that bad.

I'm in tears.

OK! Congratulations to the family, to WS and to Juan!! We went out to celebrate at Benihana and I had the lobster and filet mignon for the first time. It was heaven!

What is this about an interview? I am waaaay behind.

Jodi had a 9mm and ammo. If she wanted to die she could have

I blame Fox for, again, letting Jodi vilify Travis by saying his family can remember him the way they want. She just can't stop and continues to be very disrespectful of other's boundaries.

This was the local Fox affiliate, this is the biggest court case they've had in the area in decades. If this reporter was promised an EXCLUSIVE interview, of course he's gonna jump on the chance. If he didn't, there would have been a line of reporters from numerous outlets hoping to be the ones to land the interview.

i see every time ja opens her mouth chit falls out. giving interview minutes after being convicted. can jm use any part of that interview in the remainder of this case?

Yes he can according to the lawyers on dr. D.

In a majority of prisons they take EVERYTHING (including undergarments) that could be used to hang yourself, etc. and you are given a suicide vest which is either a thin cotton "doctors" vest or a cloth straight jacket type vest. Your cell is otherwise completely empty...

When our inmates were on suicide watch they got a paper sheet and paper gown...no strings, shoes, socks, ties....nada....I've watched many a nekkid crazy inmates pretending to be suicidal and a handful of serious self-mutilators...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please tell me I didn't read that one of the juror's husband spoke to the media?
The admonition is to speak to nobody about the case, and if she did what possible repercussions could this have??

It wasn't a sitting juror's husband.

I heard excused Juror #5's husband say something to the reporters when they (reporters) wouldn't stop asking her questions as they left the courthouse.

And the hits just keep on coming. Her Twitter page is gone

That "sweet" voice hit me smack in the face.

Katie Cool Lady said on the radio tonight that JA came into the courtroom today kinda bouncy and with a smile. This had to be before the camera was on her for the verdict.

She's definitely in her own reality show, cuz she sure is out of touch with the rest of the world. DT must have been going bat$hit when she insisted on freshening her makeup and doing an interview fresh out of a guilty M1 verdict.

I don't expect Wilmott to be giggling or smiling with her tomorrow.

Willmont would be wise not to have an writing implements within the claws reach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:truce:

Please dont be too irritated with me, but I missed this side show entirely. Innocent? She admitted she killed him. Good lord, people will attempt to bring attention to themselves in whichever way they can...reminds me a little of the mindset of you know, that group that likes to picket military funerals and high profile burials. The ones that we dont name on the open board...

People are so strange.

The website is vile -- crawling with human garbage. They say awful things about Travis. Even Jodi herself is more restrained. And they still think Jodi has a chance at being set free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024