DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:party::fireworks::rockon::jail:

GUILTY!!!

:drumroll::rockon::D:behindbar:bricks::cheer:

LOVE those jurors!!! JUSTICE served up!!!

Include Seidlin the Clown in that group. He should never get paid to go on TV as an expert ever ever ever ever.

EVER! :stormingmad:

Isn't Seidlin married to Judge Judy? If so, no wonder he is a nutcase!

"EYE OF THE TIGER ~ Juan's powerful final cross with Jodi Arias"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Sp14Arj_4"]"EYE OF THE TIGER" ~ Juan's powerful final cross with Jodi Arias - YouTube[/ame]

Going to call it a night here, folks :) What a wonderful and blessed day. I can go to sleep without that knot in my stomach :) Stay safe, sleep well....TY all for being here today as always .... I wouldn't have wanted to go through this with anyone else! Hugs!

((( Good night Beach ))) Sleep well~

Ok...Jean C states that JA's grandma is faking wheelchair use and now we want to believe her???? :facepalm:

On the plus side...Joey Jackson and David Otunga on HLN After Dark. :blushing:

Here is the pic of Deanna and Napoleon from the Support Travis Alexander's Family FB page

Bumping post - this is where I got the info, just trying to confirm and see granny walkin (which her granddaughter is not doing!) in the video others have seen???

EDIT TO ADD - another post, I can't find now said JC said granny got arrested??? I can't see that, so I am asking. How dare her scam. Bet her hanky was fake too. GRRRRRRR.

Well that was an emotional roller coaster for the family. Fortunately, this was a very wise and attentive jury. I honestly think the big difference between KC and this case is the sequestration of the jury. For this jury it was like going to work everyday and they could go home every night.

They did put up with a lot. They couldn't talk about the trial, their spouses had to screen things they'd recorded, they couldn't let anyone know they were a juror, and I'm sure a lot of people figured it out. They probably had to tell people a lot that they couldn't talk about the case and many other inconveniences I may have missed.

The good thing is they could go home and hug their family, read their kids bedtime stories, eat dinner with the family and do all of the other things that let a family have a normal family life. They probably didn't feel like running out of the courtroom and into the free world like the KC jury probably did.

In the end all of the talking heads were just that. Talking heads. Those who said that the men would go easy on her because she's pretty were wrong. Those who said the women would be sympathetic, were wrong. These jurors took their jobs seriously. They took notes, they paid attention and didn't rush to judgment.

I have to give applause all the way around. Juan, Flores, Judge Sherry, the prosecution witness', and all of those who supported the Alexander family.

It's nice to see justice served in a high profile case for once.

Arizona did it right.

Jodi's Grandma walked from jail out to parking lot. No aid of another person or cane. Why do I feel manipulated again?

I think Jodi's attorneys knew about her after-verdict interview. Baez said Nurmi was probably going to kill her before Jury could give DP. Baez is probably feeding Nurmi ideas.

I think they knew about the interview too...all strategy planning.

where's Steely and The Farm and Rose and Softail and Smellysquirrel and Lil Buddy and KCL? and who is Mikee D plz??

Here I is! With bells on!
attachment.php

I've been in the chat all day with the ws chat freaks, holding my hand, keeping my conditions from flaring up, that sort of thing.

Thanks for asking. :)

Where the others are is a big mystery. :websleuther:

If her post verdict interviews are any indication. I can just imagine how the penalty phase will go if she gets up to speak. "This was not premeditated. I was abused. There is so much evidence Juan refused to show you and hid from you. My attorneys did not help the matter. You must believe me."

She will never learn!

So, Dr. McYummy, AKA the ME, is the only one testifying, that we know of, thus far? I like watching him put JW in her place.

But don't you know? The bullet only grazed the tip of the brain. She is an idiot.

Omg I went to check and judge siedlin is married to judge judy. I still don't care for him.
I was wrong I confess.

I've been tearing up on and off tonight. Just out of nowhere, tears. I feel a lot lighter too though. Tension unwinding.

I know Juan will not take credit for all he has done but I hope he takes a deep breathe and gives himself some credit becuase my goodness is he a wonderful, passionate man who has once again done service to a family in pain.

I am really happy we get to see him tomorrow. :)

Here I is! With bells on!
attachment.php

I've been in the chat all day with the ws chat freaks, holding my hand, keeping my conditions from flaring up, that sort of thing.

Thanks fora asking. :)

Where the others are is a big mystery. :websleuther:

I cannot figure out how to access the chat. Please enlighten me.

Two people I am not going to miss: Holly Hughes and Judge Larry Seidlin. Just over the top obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV