Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone help me out please, I keep reading that JA wore a black suit today, but, I SWARE I saw her wearing a black jacket with her jail house pants on one of the bazillion films, it was like a 3 second shot, anyone else see this,if so can you post it.
Not that it matters now, just curious.

On this damn interview. Sorry I'm getting pissed as I watch this. It's on myfoxphoenix.com.
I think she's happy that the family will be "hurting for a long time". That was the purpose of her defense, wasn't it...to keep on killing Travis and inflict more pain on the living? This chick needs to be silenced...permanently. Unfortunately, death, is still too good for her.

Thank you for saying this. I wish this subject could be dropped. It adds nothing to the discussion. IMO
There is so much we don't know about them..reasons why they have said and done the things they had. There could be logical explanations. There may not be. We don't know. As far as anyone knows they could be victims too. JA needs the ugliness coming her way...until or if her family gives explanations then speculating is getting kind of ugly.

This is not direct at you, at all!

This video makes me want to :puke:

Psshhh!! The video is a joke! If the family wanted out of there, they would have hopped in their car and gotten out of there. Total SCAM with the hugging curbside! And the "not now"...give me a flipping break. In fact, the family could have gotten out of there unseen! They have a different exit, if they want. :furious:

I think I may be looking to much into things but after all the things we saw JA do in court (flip the bird to NG and the cut throat motions on her neck) please tell me what Grandma is doing? Starts around 23
http://www.azcentral.com/video/2366554243001

Ok I have to admit my Dad pulled a Jodi's grandma to get through heathrow quicker...
There I go throwing my Dad under the bus, Jodi is such a bad influence!

We've been here before guessing how the DT is going to do damage control. I can't imagine what they can do. HLN mentions JM playing just a clip of Jodi's interview. I think it's worth the money to play the whole thing...

There is so much we don't know about them..reasons why they have said and done the things they had. There could be logical explanations. There may not be. We don't know. As far as anyone knows they could be victims too. JA needs the ugliness coming her way...until or if her family gives explanations then speculating is getting kind of ugly.

I hope you are right but there it is in video. So sad. It does tell me a lot about the family she comes from.

I'm confused. Who decides whether JA gets the death penalty or not? Jury or Judge? I hope our jury.
If they find Travis's death was cruel after listening to testimony in the aggravation phase, then they will decide between LWOP and death after hearing more testimony in the penalty phase. If they don't find the death was particularly cruel or heinous, then the Judge decides between LWOP or Life with the possibility of parole after 25 years. I can't imagine Judge Stephens would sentence her for anything other than LWOP (premeditation, heinousness of crime, all the lies).

One more image I want to share with you all. I don't know why I find it so amusing, the jail pants and courtroom top:

jail-pants.png

The JA supporters are particularly carping and bitter tonight. Can't imagine what's wrong?

Round three with Dr. Horn tomorrow. Life is alright again.

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

Originally Posted by TigerBalm
You mean round four

He testified 3 times already, twice I believe in the same shirt and tie

Maybe his shirt will be at the dry cleaners so he will have no choice but to go shirtless tomorrow. A girl can dream.

ALternating between my comments and what she basically is saying
She went into a fawg.
She was surprised on the premeditation..because there was none. Ahh because she says it that makes it so...right...
I thought she said no jury would ever convict her. I wish she would make up her mind!
I don't like Juan....he helped convict me.
I would kill TA all over again.
I don't know what the right thing is.

Society has a need to persecute people so that means she is persecuted...yes Rose222 I am surprised that she didn't bring out Jesus or Joan of Arc. :facepalm:
They want to shake her hand, want her autograph, give her hugs. Well darlin' wait until you hit Perryville.....pecking order is a whole other thing there. The women that are career hardened criminals will not be as welcoming as the others you have encountered.

Dis Chick is on this interview saying that she thinks of travis with regret because............

Not cause she killed him but because.....

If she'd been able to get a plea, then she could have avoided some of the "murkier" aspects of his life from coming out and he could have been memorialized in a better light.

Juan was right... it's NEVER her fault.

One more image I want to share with you all. I don't know why I find it so amusing, the jail pants and courtroom top:

jail-pants.png
Probably just a bad angle or something but I personally like the look on the officer's face.

This is the scoop for the Ariz statute of limitations on wrongful Death Civil suits;
There is a 2 year time limit from the time of death if no criminal charges are filed. Otherwise, there is a 1 year time limit from a guilty verdict in a criminal case.
The wrongful death suit would attach all proceeds due to JA's "celebrity status", not just that which is directly related to the crime (movie/book deals), so her pictures, donations, etc., would ALL be covered. It also attaches funds in her prison account.
Arizona does have the Son of Sam Law, but the general contention by lawyers is that it really doesn't have the teeth needed to collect from the convicted.

Posting it here because it was asked on this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member