Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Jodi's reaction about her mom was genuine until she called her mom a saint, then I knew she was mugging for the cameras as per ..

Did anyone see Nurmi today? I haven't seen him in the videos at all. Kind of weird.

And could the interviewer be any more terrible? If he had worked so hard for the interview it never showed. "tell me about this", "tell me about that", "tell me about this"...duuuhhh...

attachment.php

Is she flipping the bird here?

the convicted one can give all the interviews she wants and spin the guilty verdict any ol' way she wants to spin it; it does not change the fact that she will never see the light of day ever again. she is a pathetic shell of a human, a creature beyond our understanding (thank God) because i don't want to understand a creature so alien to the human species. She is going to grow old and wrinkly in a cell; the hours will go so so slowly; the days will turn into years as the creature turns into the portrait of Dorian Gray. every ugly thought and all of her actions will eventually take its toll on her face and body. good bye jodi; you are nothing. you don't exist which of course is your worst nightmare.

BJybgsYCAAANTUY.jpg:medium

I love this. I just wish they'd put Travis's photo there instead of JA's. I may change that later :)

Greta Van Susteren interviews various guests re Jodi Arias in this interview and plays parts of the J. Arias interview with Troy Hayden.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...rst-post-verdict-interview/?playlist_id=86925
FOX News -- On the Record with Greta Van Susteren

Video: 17:16
May 8, 2013

Exclusive: Jodi Arias' first post-verdict interview

Cable Exclusive: Jodi Arias discusses first-degree murder conviction, prospect of facing the death penalty, with KSAZ Fox anchor Troy Hayden
~~~~~

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...d-of-jodi-arias-speaks-out/?playlist_id=86925
FOX News -- On the Record with Greta Van Susteren

Video: 4:35

May 8, 2013

One ex-boyfriend of Jodi Arias speaks out
Ex-flame of Jodi Arias reacts to her conviction for first-degree murder, details a prison letter she sent to him

OMG she said she didn't look at Travis' family because they look alike and when she sees them, she sees that man that abused her. "And I don't want to look at that," she said.:facepalm:

I wonder if that's why she stared them down so many different times during the trial? She's garbage.

I just can't get past Part 1. She's still hawking her story and the fact that she was convicted of Murder 1 seems to elude the interviewer. I will not watch the rest.
It irked me that he asked her about finding blood on her hands at the Hoover Dam (which was complete BS) and whether or not she would do anything differently. Of course she claimed that she would turn around and drive to the Mesa PD and we know that's a crock.

i don't think thats it - they have been saying because the streets are torn up and the parking is so bad and all the press vehicles that every 1 has to park a long way and walk a long way to court - i know older ppl that can walk short ways, but if it is long we have to get them wheel chairs and i bet thats the same for granny

Please do not think I am mocking her. There are two videos, the one where she is walking like a champ is at night when they are leaving the jail. I have nothing but respect for my elders. I will not vouch for anyone from the arias family! I think we all know the wheelchair was the genius of the DT, unfortunately it won't look gook when Jodi's whole fam hit the runway, and aren't ther to support her anymore...

Originally Posted by TigerBalm
You mean round four

He testified 3 times already, twice I believe in the same shirt and tie

Maybe his shirt will be at the dry cleaners so he will have no choice but to go shirtless tomorrow. A girl can dream.

The doctors favorite shirt and tie?
The doctors lucky shirt?
Some people have several of the same outfits!
Blue for TA?
Or he just picked out the same outfits!

So happy to see the Doctor again! :blushing:

Holy moly! Granny needs some manners.

Gran didn't kill anyone.

Gran didn't lie or try to cover it up.

Gran just came to a court room to watch the little grand-daughter she loved and adored face something that (thankfully) few people will face in life.

Yes - my heart always goes out to the family of the victim. Travis' family and friends will live with that constant ache and emptiness that nothing else will every fill.

They didn't deserve it.

Jodi's gran will live with something else - just as painful and just as much not her fault and she doesn't deserve it either.

Every murder destroys multiple lives.

(and I really, honestly don't mean this as any personal attack.... just sayin...)

I don't know how he kept a straight face in that interview, truly. I think JA's reaction about her mom is genuine. She's still evil but it looked like a 'natural' response.

Part 7 is up too.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8859142

JA talks about still being a member of LDS. Not for too much longer!

ETA the weird thing is if this was a movie, I'd say it was ridiculous and noone would ever act like that. JA is the exception to all of that.

can't believe the reporter admitted that he didn't know if her attys signed off on the interview and was afraid to ask

she also said there was so much evidence against travis like photos, right?
WTH is she talking about? An alleged penis pic?
Whatev.

Put that @#$%$#@ to sleep.

Yes. I started to watch and then turned it off. I don't need to study that ugliness any more, hoping to glean fragment of fact. There is no truth—ever—from that chick. I am going to put her in my fog and focus on watching and learning how justice works. What a relief!

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

Gran didn't kill anyone.

Gran didn't lie or try to cover it up.

Gran just came to a court room to watch the little grand-daughter she loved and adored face something that (thankfully) few people will face in life.

Yes - my heart always goes out to the family of the victim. Travis' family and friends will live with that constant ache and emptiness that nothing else will every fill.

They didn't deserve it.

Jodi's gran will live with something else - just as painful and just as much not her fault and she doesn't deserve it either.

Every murder destroys multiple lives.

You really are just too kind. (Not sarcastic here)

Anyone know who nancy is? Reporter said ya wann talk about nancy and she said I don't think she's worth it..

ALternating between my comments and what she basically is saying
She went into a fawg.
She was surprised on the premeditation..because there was none. Ahh because she says it that makes it so...right...
I thought she said no jury would ever convict her. I wish she would make up her mind!
I don't like Juan....he helped convict me.
I would kill TA all over again.
I don't know what the right thing is.

Society has a need to persecute people so that means she is persecuted...yes Rose222 I am surprised that she didn't bring out Jesus or Joan of Arc. :facepalm:
They want to shake her hand, want her autograph, give her hugs. Well darlin' wait until you hit Perryville.....pecking order is a whole other thing there. The women that are career hardened criminals will not be as welcoming as the others you have encountered.

Is Perryville Prison, the only place FJA can go? Is that also the place where death prisoners go?

I think JA's interview backfired on her. She is under suicide watch now. So does that mean she is in a padded cell stripped of everything? Guessing from the sidelines maybe she said she wants the death penalty because it may give her some measure of control. If jury comes back with the death penalty, she can then claim that it is what she wanted all along and they are just doing what she wants. JMHO
Saw Mark Geragos on CNN...he said that if she's saying she wants the DP as some sort of reverse psychology move, then she's making a mistake. He said that it would be better for her to get the DP because she would have access to many more resources/options as a death row inmate than she would with LWOP.

I guess this will get buried but I've seen it come up a few times and I'd like to help. Please feel free to PM me if your device or Operating System is 'other'.

Windows 7
Start_Programs_Accessories_Snipping Tool
Drag a window around the required area
Save and name the file,
(If you right-click on the Snipping Tool in the menu, you can add it to your taskbar for easy access.

IOS devices (recent models)
Hold down the Home button and Power Switch simultaneously.
The screen will light up and a clicking sound can be heard. A 'photo' is taken of the current screen and saved to your images.

Google Chrome (& some other browsers)
"Awesome Screenshot" browser extension. (Search for the appropriate one for your browser)
A great tool. You can crop, edit & annotate screengrabs.
Save as a .jpg file to your hard drive and upload.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to PM for any additional tips :)

I wonder if that's why she stared them down so many different times during the trial? She's garbage.

I blame the media *advertiser censored* for giving this piece of garbage a voice. they make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett