Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think THEY ALLOWED HER TO DO IT!!!! IT WAS 45 Minutes. They would have gotten the reporter out of there if they thought it would be detrimental. Juan just needs to do his thing without this video coming in.

Yup, JA does what JA wants to do. And if there was a heated argument, I bet KN said "whatevs".

I can't wait for Juan to say "so it's now the prosecutor's fault that she rec'd murder 1" because he supposedly withheld evidence. It has nothing to do with her slashing his throat, stabbing him 29 times, or shooting him in the head. I love it when JM talks about himself in the 3rd person :)

This animal refuses to hold herself accountable.

And if it's true that her family took the next flight outta dodge - good for them! She's all alone except for that Donovan person.

MOO

Mel

Yup, JA does what JA wants to do. And if there was a heated argument, I bet KN said "whatevs".

I can't wait for Juan to say "so it's now the prosecutor's fault that she rec'd murder 1" because he supposedly withheld evidence. It has nothing to do with her slashing his throat, stabbing him 29 times, or shooting him in the head. I love it when JM talks about himself in the 3rd person :)

And if it's true that her family took the next flight outta dodge - good for them! She's all alone except for that Donovan person.

MOO

Mel
I'm sure her defense team is pissed that she did the interview and she's pissed that they didn't get her off.
She might not be able to communicate with Donovan anymore now that she's a convicted felon. That's why her twitter account was taken down. Hopefully the Mormon church will publically ex-communicate her now that she's been proven to commit the top 2 sins- murder and premarital sex.
It galls me that in her interview she said that if she didn't have to go to trial, Travis would have been memorialized better, and she's still trashing him and accusing him of pedophilia and abuse. Also, she wouldn't look at his family "because they all look alike and that reminded her of Travis" and she wishes them peace and the ability to move on. No actual apology or regret for having killed him.

"Groomed" .. I like Shep, I think he's my favourite Fox person :)

I remember he had a way of introducing "Bill" O, who was up next. Can't recall exactly.

I wish I'd made a list of things early on, cuz now I'm trying to remember just where I saw certain things.

Does any one know where to find TA's Mom Mom's letter that was posted on a memorial page? So sad, she said something like, "...how can I live without you..." She died something like 1.5 years ago?

And then there's JA's grandmother. This was on JA's myspace I think, about the aunt taking her to a strip club for her 80 birthday? Did I dream these things?

Doubles down on the pedo accusations .. unreal. Says about 6-7 mins in that he fantasised about 12 year old girls and that's the definition of a pedophile. DP.

Oh dear Lord, I just watched the entire clip. :facepalm: Do you think the judge will allow this to be played for the jury?

Wowzer! What nerve!!!

Mel

Even now, we got it back, but it got put on hiatus because of the 3-drug vs. 1-drug issue with how humane they die and who would administer it, and there are years for multiple appeals, so some die of natural causes and it's been at least 3 years since we've executed anyone. I used to be anti-DP, not anymore...

I used to be uncommitted about it. When murder hits home it changes your view, at least it did mine.

MOO

Mel

Donovan person. :floorlaugh:

I used to be uncommitted about it. When murder hits home it changes your view, at least it did mine.
Actually the Manson murders took place not far from where I was living when I was a kid... Scary!!!

Per the post verdict interview, Jodi says she thought it should be Felony Murder. So, why didn't she offer a plea to that instead of (what was it?) manslaughter?

Felony murder is still murder 1 and from what I remember she said she wouldn't plea to anything beyond murder 2.

I haven't seen most of those pictures either! Wonder where those came from? Is JA's mommy selling photos to the media?

That's my guess .. strange that JA didn't have them all over her FB / MySpace account?

Per the post verdict interview, Jodi says she thought it should be Felony Murder. So, why didn't she offer a plea to that instead of (what was it?) manslaughter?

She did. 2nd Degree Murder is Felony Murder -- without premeditation.

(ETA: She did not get away with it, of course, fortunately)

If you notice, the defendant didn't even react to the verdict, until she heard others react in the courtroom. Just like a psychopath, not capable of feelings, depending on others for a cue on how to react.

BTW, you can see all 3 of the dismissed jurors at 4:00 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

Juror #5 - Tricolor - next to the man in the black shirt.
Juror #8 - CEO - gray hair, next to the woman in the blue shirt, who is looking up.
Juror #11 - Poquito - orange shirt, behind CEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand