Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's interview:

Juan is a shady prosecutor who hid evidence. He lied over and over and had the nerve to call Jodi a liar.

Nancy Grace - not worth anything (to talk about).

Jodi cannot make eye contact with Travis's family because they look so much like him and it reminds her of Travis abusing her. :stormingmad:
Does she actually believe the rubbish coming out of her mouth?

She is pure evil.

Well gotta leave for work in a couple of minutes and of course will be checking in here for updates. Will be home at lunch to see what is going on in the courtroom an of course after work!

PLEASE Websleuthers, one thing for some strange reason that I really want to know, when she walks in the courtroom, is if she is in shackles and prison stripes!!!

that was awesome...you were so cute...it made me smile!

Thanks. My mother told me I needed to be in a straight jacket! It was funny because right before I left the hospital, Kyle's other grandmother was visiting and she works for a Defense Attorney. So there she was telling me that 19 hours (or whatever it was) of deliberations was NOT a good sign for the state.
In my mind I was thinking "STFU and get out." Well in your face meemee!

BTW good morning all :seeya: My mother gave me a break last night and I stayed at my cousin's house. DID NOT SLEEP A WINK. I will NOT sleep away from my son again! I know I need to de-stress at times.....but I will find another way to do it.

I am getting ready to get dressed and go to the hospital........and I am ready for court. Bring it :fence:

Her whole interview made my blood boil. Especially the comment about not making eye contact with Travis' siblings because they look so much like him, and it would be like looking at the face of her abuser!

The way she says such evil things in that soft voice. I notice she tries to make the pretense of saying something positive..and then turn it into a negative.

"I hope Travis's family can remember him the way they want to".

:banghead:

I am looking forward to the next phase of the trial to see how her defense can even attempt to defend her.

The way she says such evil things in that soft voice. I notice she tries to make the pretense of saying something positive..and then turn it into a negative.

I am looking forward to the next phase of the trial to see how her defense can even attempt to defend her.
That ever manipulative "soft" voice at least got her on suicide watch. She must have been ticked when the guards showed up and stripped her cell. Hope they keep her on it permanently.

Good morning everyone! Today is a good day!

Feeling so satisfied that JA is now officially a convicted murderer and felon!

Also woke up and watched footage of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry homecomings and news that Michelle Knight is in good condition!

On top of all that, my sweet Mimi (see avatar) had good news at the vet yesterday...she has a bacterial infection on her paw and NOT another tumor. She had a tumor removed a few months ago that ended up being benign. At 12, every little bump and scratch scares me. I want her to live another four or five years if possible!

Very interested to see the aggravation phase...am taping it to watch later.

She does get it. She does understand. She just does not care. She is going to have her day and make people listen while she has any power to do so.

Still full of vile but at least she admitted her lies yesterday. She said. "I was freaked out at what I'd done. I should have just told the truth. ". Now I know for her that probably means more lies about Travis but in my mind it means there was no fog. No break with reality. She had complete clarity the whole time.

I hope and pray that aggravation goes well. I am a little confused on the process and some weird comment I heard about jury switching. But I'm just so glad the family and friends of Travis got to hear the words GUILTY of PREMEDITATED MURDER. GUILTY OF FELONY MURDER. GUILTY.

On a side note even my Dad came in last night and said. " they got her!"

So funny because he does not ever follow trials or give attention to such things.

If course then my 8 yr old wanted to know what we were talking about.
How do you explain pure evil to an 8 yr old??? Very very carefully.

I think her interview is because she does NOT want to die. Just more lies to make people feel bad for her. Maybe give her more sympathy. Stir up her followers. She is about to be insignificant. And she can not stand it.

I REALLY wanna know the reactions of Gus, Samuels, and ALV! I wonder if they are in hiding....

Yes! I've been stalking ALV's supposed twitter account. Don't know if it's legitimate or not, it's hard to tell. No word as of last night.

Did you know ALV's daughter is a member of a closed Jodi support group on FB?

Delusional! And scary...

That interview creeped me out more than almost ANYTHING so far. Her "sweet" demeaner and soft voice... and yes! especially that dig she threw to Travis's family. Moments after being convicted- and still waiting for sentencing! She's still trying to manipulate. Probably hoping to drum up some support from advocates and fans to support her. Maybe send her candy and $$ when she's in jail.

Pathetic Gus Searcy was on Piers Morgan last night running his mouth about Travis. It was SHAMEFUL.

Do you know where I can find the clip you're talking about?

It's different from this right? Searcy: I was completely shocked - YouTube

I saw Gus on Judge Judy and also watched a boring, self-promoting power point presentation of his for PPL. He is such a nasty *advertiser censored* sapien, and I don't see how he can show his face ANYWHERE in public anymore.
I feel similarly about JW and KN. If they care about redeeming their reputation and careers, they should start by apologizing profusely as soon as their legal ties with The Convict officially severs...

Watching the interview Jodi did last night with Fox news.

I am shocked and astounded that this woman was convicted of murder 20 minutes earlier and then it's like "Lights, camera, action!" Oh, and make sure she gets some fresh makeup applied first.

I think she really thought she wouldn't be convicted and the interview was supposed to be to gloat.

And just going O/T, a man who lives a few doors down from me was just arrested for 20 counts of child *advertiser censored* and promoting child *advertiser censored*. I'm freaking out. Friends laughed at me last year when I wanted a GPS device for my DS6.

Good Morning Sleuthers! :) Today FEELS so different....there' a lightness, a happiness...a sense of peace :) The world is missing Travis Alexander but the Earth and her people have taken the first steps to trying to balance this heinous and cruel tragedy....Nothing will bring him back, but justice has begun :) Travis's work is still ongoing. His impact on thousands of total strangers is amazing! He made a difference here. And he's STILL making a difference. And for once, the Universe has said NO to JA. :) I couldn't be happier. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm not lusting for blood, but the Death Penalty would be the perfect ending for this vile felon. She was so sure she would get away with it. Nope, sorry JA. And the best part is, she helped convict herself. Keep driving that bus, JA. You've made sure you're headed in the perfect direction. :)
Off to a Dr.'s appointment...then back to get my house in better order...and of course, at 4 pm EST you KNOW where you'll find me! :)

Pathetic Gus Searcy was on Piers Morgan last night running his mouth about Travis. It was SHAMEFUL.

I'm going to have to find the video of this somewhere to watch it. Hope it's on Youtube.

He is loathsome. (Gus, not Piers). Though I'm not a fan of Piers either.:twocents:

Listen to this beautiful account of how Travis helped this friend, Alicia through a rough spot in her life, and he inspired her and lifter her back up to safety http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/07/jodi-exploited-travis-weaknesses

This clip also has the time Detective Flores tells Jodi about Juan Martinez being the number one prosecutor and how she does NOT want to come up against HIM. He is GOOD. Love this!!

How long after this trial fades from memories do you think we'll see JW as one of the talking lawyers on NG.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand