Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO would be calm enough to speak to the media had they been found guilty of a crime? Wow, she is evil. Coldblooded. Juan should play her new videos in court.

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death
is quick and over with,but life will insure she has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she
will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

The last woman executed in AZ was in the 1930's. I want Jodi to sit in a dark, empty concrete cell 23 hours a day for the rest of her miserable life. It will be decades before she would even be up for execution.

i don't know but i kind of want her to now she knows the jury don't believe her BS.

how are you feeling after the verdict? i know you were worrying a little yesterday :hug:

o/t what does you username mean? i've been wondering for a while...how the heck do i pronounce it as well,scottish isn't the most eloquent accent :facepalm:

This is one of the best days of my life. The stakes were so great here. A not guilty verdict would have meant that Jodi murdered Travis twice. She may have destroyed his physical body, but she FAILED to destroy his soul.

------
Ammonitida is the Latin word for Ammonite, an extinct marine animal.

Arias deserves the death penalty, but I will not be too upset if she doesn't get it. The most important task has been completed--the killer is convicted. And as long as she will never, ever again be free in society, I will be OK if she gets LWOP.

I wish I could award a GOLD MEDAL to Prosecutor Martinez for accomplishing this feat of mental gymnastics, but mostly for his diligence and for being the voice of the victims. Victims, because this crime really does have many.

I feel the same. If they don't giver the DP, the thought of her in the general prison population is entertaining.

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

I wish she could live on Death Row without the DP. I think she is far too popular in regular prison and will live a life of singing contests and groupies. People like her and Scott Peterson adapt to their surroundings.

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how long till the interview? It's 1am and wondering whether to stay up or sleep TIA. x

Ok Websleuthers!

Victory and justice for what this case was all about~The Victim, Travis Alexander!

-----
Will be at work when it starts up again tomorrow-will probably catch some when I come home at lunch!

Hope she will be in her PRISON STRIPES tomorrow!!

Any lawyers here? I was just wondering if JA will go back to her usual cell, with her cellie and all the indigent girls and her stash of munchies or will she be put under suicide watch?

The last woman executed in AZ was in the 1930's. I want Jodi to sit in a dark, empty concrete cell 23 hours a day for the rest of her miserable life. It will be decades before she would even be up for execution.

Creepy, but I read they hung that Arizona woman executed in the 1930's and her head popped off. :eek: Those were the words they used, not my words.

#jodiaArias wrote letter to an old boyfriend saying he was not in danger when they dated
21 minutes ago
Share Retweet Reply

You won't believe this! We have #JodiArias interview AFTER her verdict! Tonight ON THE RECORD at 10pmET! #greta

OK, my guess is it's the same interview that myFoxPheonix did with Troy Haden which is going to be on at 5. She did it right before she was moved back to jail. Since they are both fox I guess that makes sense.

#jodiaArias wrote letter to an old boyfriend saying he was not in danger when they dated
21 minutes ago
Share Retweet Reply

You won't believe this! We have #JodiArias interview AFTER her verdict! Tonight ON THE RECORD at 10pmET! #greta

What the heck would make her write a letter like that. Was she trying to convince her ex. Is he going Whew, glad it wasn't me. She really isn't doing herself any favors now. More than 90 percent of the country knows the verdict is spot on. Her doing interviews is not going to change minds. Give it up, already.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/13/arias-sentencing

"First-degree murder:

If the jurors unanimously decide Arias is guilty of first-degree murder for Alexander’s death, the case would then move to the aggravation phase.

That is the prosecution’s chance to present additional evidence that the death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines it as when the victim suffers physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer.

The jury would then deliberate for a second time to determine if the aggravating factor of cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

<modsnip>

I was not here at the beginning, to the ones that have been I applaud you. I have been here in the last few months and am glad that you all have relayed what has happened while it was happening. I did not have access to TV for the whole trial and am very grateful for you all here that kept me informed. I am thrilled that the jury found (it) guilty. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Thank Again! You all Rock.

Hey y'all...I just wanted to say that it's been great bonding with you as we have all experienced this trial in real time. I'm not going anywhere, but I want to thank those who have shared their passion for justice, and particularly for justice for what's been most important--Travis and his family. It's truly been inspiring for someone contemplating a job as a prosecutor. Thank you all! There are very good people here.

And thank you to WS for providing a spot for us!!! :seeya:

BTW, while I support and hope for the DP in this case, I believe justice will be served if she never sees freedom again.

Jodi placed on "suicide protocol" per HLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth