Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi said after the verdict, she went blank. Is that the same as being in a fog?

ALV apologized to the lying torture murderess.

But the lying, narcissistic torture murderess herself apologizes to no one.

Regarding Nancy Grace.

Someone criticized her for milking the death of her fiance. What makes her show unique is that she does form a bond with victims. Today she talked about what it must be like to be a mother who loses a son and I cried my eyes out because she's exactly right. All your dreams for them die with your child and the waste of a young life --there is never closure. There is just going on and you hide the times that you still cry because everyone expects you to "move on."

My son died in 1994 and if I were to tell one of my children just what I went through today with the verdict and the wine at noon, and cancelling everything I had to do and then bawling, they get mad and say things like, "You can't dwell in the past...blah, blah, get a gym membership, etc.

Nancy Grace makes me feel like there is one person in the world who is not PC and who says it like it is--she is emotional and even when she is rude, I forgive her because she is expressing my emotions of indignation at the broken legal system, sympathy for the families, and contempt for the murderers and rapists.

The other day she was gone and someone else read the tribute to an American hero. Wow--it was flat and not at all moving as her substitute just read the words. Nancy Grace FEELS like a human being would feel EVEN though she is a smart lawyer.

Sometimes emotions are looked down on--Nancy makes the viewer feel like she is calling the authorities on their BS. Yes, she goes too far and its embarrassing sometimes, but overall, I prefer her --warts and all. I love it when she says, "Beth Karas is in the courtroom--Beth what do you see, tell me everything!"

That's what I would be saying, "Don't leave anything out." Nancy gets the powerless feeling that we victim's families have and she is our advocate. She does make a difference, even if it is primarily emotional.

I LOVE it that those military deaths are honored. THat means so much to those who see other deaths given so much attention while their loved one comes home unnoticed.

I am so sorry about your son. I would be a total basket case if something happened to mine. And I love Nancy too. She is one of the few honorable human beings on national television, imo. She truly has a passion for what she does. She is real, imo. God Bless you Anagrammy. :hug:

If this is true that Gram did not need that wheelchair, this to me is worse than someone parking in a handicapped spot without a handicapped sticker or being really handicapped.

This is truly pathetic. Its one thing to support your relative, but it quite another to LIE again. WTH is with it and that family with all the lies.

Like Gram, Like Daughter ??? This is really upsetting if true.

I am so happy with the verdict today, and for the Alexanders. I will give Grandma the benefit of doubt until we know more though. My Mom can walk fine, but due to her heart condition, she can not walk far or on an incline. So we use a wheel chair often for her. I hope it was not a ploy on the DT's part!

Regarding Jodi's claim to have pictures of herself and her sister out in the desert someplace far away on the day her grandfather's gun was stolen:

The timestamps on the photos (if they even exist) would not be sufficient evidence of when they had been taken, because the clock on the camera could have been altered to any date and time Jodi wanted. It would not, of course, surprise me if Jodi had in fact tricked her sister into a photo session without telling her at the time it was a bungled attempt at a staged alibi.

At some point (if the pictures exist) Jodi either realized or had it pointed out to her that her sister would have to be in court under oath when the "evidence" was entered to offer proof that the timestamp on the camera showed the correct day. I'm assuming this would require her to commit perjury and was the end of the fake alibi.

Jodi is counting on lots of people not being able to figure this out. (moo)

You don't say! What do you spose is causing them such distress!
Yonder at the Jodie arias site.

Every time I push play I say, "AGAIN!" Hehehee!!

Did anyone else notice that just after the jury walks into the courtroom jodi turns to JW and ask - Which one is the foreman?". You can clearly read her lips. Wonder why she wanted to know?

@maryellenabc15: U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
In case this hasn't been mentioned...

can someone break it down.... premeditation vs. felony vs. both?

Sorry no clue to your question, just want to say, love. love. love this walking cat and how do you do it.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 50s

#jodiarias attys email #travisalexander friend Daniel Freeman to testify in DP phase -but Freeman says they must not know he wants DP 4 Jodi

I'm telling you that family is full of coo coo puffs.

I do feel badly for Jodi's father. I think he did what he could with her, answered questions as honestly as he could and was helpful to the police.
He recieved a kidney transplant but his body rejected it. Now he is bound by dialysis( like 3 hours) daily.
These people lead tough lives - their diet alone is hard to follow. Due to his age and severity of his illness it's unlikely he'll get another shot at a transplant.
I believe he has enough going on in his life than to deal with going to AZ to trial. He knows his daughter commited this crime and perhaps there's nothing left for him to say about it so his decision may be just to sit back and watch -- all the while knowing the outcome. We'll see but even so this man is pretty sick.:twocents:

Nope you're not dreaming it. Since Jodi went blank after hearing the verdict, I'm hoping she remembers it in the morning. Oh heck----what am I thinking-----when she wakes up nakey in her padded cell, it will occur to her that SOMETHING bad happened.

HAHA! funny

:goodpost:

I'll see your Shrimp & Grits and raise you one

crawfish.jpg

Crawfish Etouffe

That looks SO good!! I can't wait to browse the recipe thread. I haven't looked in yet but I'm hoping the exotic dishes from all corners of the US will ensure a creative kitchen over the coming months!

Jodi said after the verdict, she went blank. Is that the same as being in a fog?

I think it's the period before fog....first you go blank, then fog rolls in, then you brutally murder someone 3 times, then on to make out with the new guy....

Her conviction was recently overturned.
The state is still appealing it, so not sure if her and the defendant will get the opportunity to meet on death row.

Convictions of woman on Arizona death row overturned
Posted: Mar 14, 2013 1:44 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 19, 2013 1:47 PM EDT
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21642911/convictions-of-woman-on-ariz-death-row-overturned

Appeals court upholds tossing Debra Milke's conviction
Posted: May 06, 2013 8:12 PM EDT
Updated: May 07, 2013 12:34 AM EDT
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22176601/2013/05/06/debra-milkes-conviction
Thanks for the update! What doesn't change is the 23 years on death row and multiple appeals before the overturned conviction. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Here is a video of the verdict being read out but focused on Travis' family...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFBm-utyxo"]Courthouse Reaction to Jodi Arias Guilty Verdict, Emotional - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper