Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how would he know that yet?????

You know darn well these jurors went home and finally discussed the case with their families, probably spent all evening googling and watching her interviews. His wife probably told him how hated she is.

It's not fair to assume they didn't follow the admonition. :banghead:

What I always wondered is why, if he was still running at her and threatening her after she shot him in the head, and she fogged up for the rest of it, then WHY would she assume she'd killed him when the fog lifted?

No fog. Another thing, shooting first does not fit within the timeline. In 62 seconds she had little time to switch from the gun to the knife much less run and get the gun. After the camera drop picture there were 62 seconds before the picture of Travis and Jodi as the end of his hallway to the bedroom. It's impossible to stab him that many times before cutting his throat if she shot him first and had to go find the gun and the knife. Her story does not fit the timeline.

Crucified would have been better. Just saying.

Does he know how long of a drive it is to Mesa with premeditated killing on your mind?

“What she did was horrible, there’s no question about it, but this is a human being. Our jury’s prudence system is based on innocent until proven guilty. And this girl was crucified in the court of public opinion. We didn’t know that of course until after the fact."

Jodi Arias Jury Foreman Speaks Out — ‘This Girl Was Crucified In The Court Of Public Opinion’
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-jury-foreman-interview-video/

Who's this 'we' he keeps speaking of? Has he got a turd in his pocket?

I do not claim to know what it is like to be a juror - but this guy who is talking out - he is not making sense to me. I wish the prosecutor could interview him...know what I mean...

I haven't really seen the interview, but if everyone is saying is true.. I am scared he just opened up a can of worms for an appeal.

Based on what? He said nothing to indicate a reason for appeal.

This is really scary..is he trying to get the m1 verdict thrown out? Was he paid off? Or just enthralled with JA?

With this man as the foreperson, I don't know how they reached Murder 1?

The more interviews he gives the madder I get. He seems to be making the jury be seen in a really bad light. Stop talking already. IMO

You know darn well these jurors went home and finally discussed the case with their families, probably spent all evening googling and watching her interviews. His wife probably told him how hated she is.

Googling can get you a charge of jury misconduct. Anything that leaves a trail will get you into trouble should the court find out. So unless someone within their family looked up information for them they would have had to been careful. Not sure it would be worth the effort. Besides the foreman seems to think he has all the "correct" information from court. lol What a surprise he's in for.

My thoughts are with the Alexander family as they deal with the fallout of the hung jury and now this jury foreman saying what he is saying in interviews.

Here's a happy thought. Just think how enraged and powerless the killer must feel right now, stewing in isolation, unable to do interviews thanking the wise foreman who didn't betray her.

How in the h..ll did he get m1? It sounds like this guy would happily have acquitted her? She does not need a PR person..he needs to take up another cause!

He is most likely torturing the family! :banghead:

To me convicting her of both M1 and cruelty shows he knew better somewhere inside. That didn't matter to him in the penalty phase though and for whatever reason, be it the reasons he stated or reasons he isn't willing to state, he didn't choose to ignore the obvious and hang onto the tethered threads of mitigation he could grasp at.

You're right, what he's saying doesn't jive with his conviction of M1 and CMJA doesn't need a PR person.

One last thing...

Imagine if Jodi had pictures of herself with any type of bruising...

I think the foreman would've bought that she was physically abused...

I doubt the prosecution would've got a conviction on murder one...

Sick!

Wow. Michael Kiefer will love this guy!

“There was a Jodi Arias before June 4 of 2008 and a Jodi Arias after June 4 of 2008. Jodi Arias before that time seemed like an absolutely normal young woman; going through relationships, ups and downs, there was no history of any kind of violence, there was no history of any unusual problems with relationships, they were pretty typical.
“But then there was the Jodi Arias after this horrendous crime, so why would I not expect lies? Why would I not expect her to try and cover her tracks? I think the interviews, to be candid with you, and I’ve understood that she’s done some since the trial and just before it was over, I don’t think it was very smart of her. But did it affect our decision? I wouldn’t think so, no.”

Bill Zervakos

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-jury-foreman-interview-video/

This makes perfect sense to me. I don't think JM did cover this at the trial.He didn't present any evidence of stalking, prior manipulation, etc. He didn't present facts that it was mostly an off relationship not a on again off again. He allowed the DT to define the relationship.

I think he felt that he had brutally murdered man, a woman who he could show did it so all the rest was window dressing. And it was EXCEPT if you wanted to ensure a DP.

But, if you don't have the concept of a sociopath/psychopath, a stalker, a manipulator, a pathological liar to place a framework around her actions you wind wondering just like this guy did. "What happened that to this young woman?"

It doesn't make it hard to get to Murder 1 but it does to the DP.

Googling can get you a charge of jury misconduct. Anything that leaves a trail will get you into trouble should the court find out. So unless someone within their family looked up information for them they would have had to been careful. Not sure it would be worth the effort. Besides the foreman seems to think he has all the "correct" information from court. lol What a surprise he's in for.

I mean when they got home last night.

With this man as the foreperson, I don't know how they reached Murder 1?

The more interviews he gives the madder I get. He seems to be making the jury be seen in a really bad light. Stop talking already. IMO

I have to admit it surprises me they were unanimous on the most serious things a person can be charged with, including premeditation and including aggravation.

Baffled here at my desk the last vote was not following suit?

Death Qualified Jury = Guilty 1st - Guilty Premed - Guilty Aggravated...then "not sure at the end"

I just gasped...

It is when he implies that his decision regarding the death penalty was influenced by Jodi's treatment by the media.

When this was brought up I wanted to post something I have been thinking about for a long time.

I think that Jodi is the only one that knows what happened (of course) She is going to hold that little nugget of truth to herself and never tell anyone. I get the impression that adds to her better than anyone attitude. No one knows what happened. It is like her little treasure that she will never give up.
JMO
Exactly like C Anthony. I agree. They both think it makes them just a little higher than everyone else. Sick psychos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela