Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here comes Crump. Hope they will call for peace. Uh, oh. "Trayvon is now a symbol for the right for equal justice fail". Oh good. Calling for peace.

Not a Crump fan. He is not being forthright in his answers. IMO only.

I will say for sure that I will keep the Martins in my prayers. They have suffered a great loss. All of the dust has settled and now they have to deal with the loss...they must grieve. Sometimes when you have something to fight for it helps deal with the loss. And now it's going to be tomorrow and they still have lost their son. Sad. But putting an innocent in jail is not justice.

Are you from the U.S.? The New Black Panthers are not a peaceful group. That is not my opinion but fact.

Al Sharpton should be removed from the air, IMO.

"I may not agree with the words you say, but I will fight to the death your right to say them"- Voltaire

As everyone should. IMO.

I really think George will be fine.He has a bright future to look forward to.
He has a lot of people sending him funds, which truth be told I find sad.
Not often can you kill a child and people help you pay off your credit card bills.IMO

Maybe people are sending him funds to help pay for attorney fees he never should have incurred because they feel he never should have been charged in the first place.

You really should and you want regret it. Everybody IMO this day and time should protect themselves.

I have a cc license and own several guns and hope to God I never have to use Them. I have taken several classes and gun courses to know exactly what I am doing. I am going to protect myself in my home!

You have young children, get a gun lock or gun safe if you do.

I am so glad I live in an area where I can walk unafraid because the vast majority is unarmed. A great big liberal diverse city!
Living in fear is not living at all, IMHO.

Sad for all those who do.

I guess my daughter will never be allowed to walk through our neighborhood again. Neighborhood watch might decide she looks "too shady" and shoot her to death. And be found innocent. What a perversion of justice.

Crump- nice and short. More RJ questions. He should be ashamed for using her as a pawn and manipulating her testimony. IMO

It is so upsetting to me that these attorneys for the Martins really seem to want this to have been about race. It was not. MOO

I am loving the comments by the defense attorneys. Mark your calendar - likely you will never hear those words from me again - typically pro State and not a fan of defense attorneys.

I have to say something - it's been inside me - please don't time out me...I'm bursting...you are my therapy...the judge resembled Chris Farley. Really. I kept trying to place in my mind who she reminded me of. If that is not allowed, mods, please delete.

Holy Cow, you could be right. She reminds me of a male coworker I once had, whom I called the Burgermeister meisterberger ( from a Christmas show - you MUST GOOGLE! )

Omg seriously! What is with the media harping on riots?? Has there been evidence of a single riot?? Stop already!

And this is what I meant by the media causing so many problems in our society! If there isn't a riot, some news organizations are bent on creating one. :(

Trayvon's parents were not in the courtroom when the verdict was read...
That was on the advice of their attorneys. They knew it would be emotional.
They went home so they could attend church tomorrow.

I dont get it if you get in a wreck and kill someone you get manslaughter he SHOT this boy and got nothing????

You really should and you want regret it. Everybody IMO this day and time should protect themselves.

I have a cc license and own several guns and hope to God I never have to use Them. I have taken several classes and gun courses to know exactly what I am doing. I am going to protect myself in my home!

You have young children, get a gun lock or gun safe if you do.

My only hesitation is an extreme fear of guns due to our own 17 year old victim of a jealous boyfriend... In the heart too, and with no justice either. Sometimes it's all too much... Also, I do not have young children, all over 18 and legally able to defend themselves with a gun should anyone follow and stalk them.. Gun safe in closet though to protect us against thieves...

Trayvon's parents were not in the courtroom when the verdict was read...
That was on the advice of their attorneys. They knew it would be emotional.
They went home so they could attend church tomorrow.

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

In other Florida News... SICKENING!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57433184/fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots/

(CBS News) JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

It would've been decent for Mr. Crump to have given respect to and thanked the jury for their diligent service. This trial/verdict wasn't easy on anyone, especially them. :(

Mine too. It's okay to chase down an unarmed 17 year old without provocation and shoot him dead when he tries to defend himself from a stranger with a gun. As long as the 17 year old is black that is. I truly believe that a majority of Americans view black people as inherently violent. So just by walking down the street, they pose a threat and armed pursuit is always justified.

I am sick and disgusted. I hate the gun toting trigger happy world we live in. Shoot the black kid first, ask questions later. Just awful.

I just woke up and I'm gonna vomit. This is not a black and white issue in my mind. It's whether or not you can start a fight and finish it with a gun. :tears: for Trayvon's family.

Mine too. It's okay to chase down an unarmed 17 year old without provocation and shoot him dead when he tries to defend himself from a stranger with a gun. As long as the 17 year old is black that is. I truly believe that a majority of Americans view black people as inherently violent. So just by walking down the street, they pose a threat and armed pursuit is always justified.

I disagree. Beating someone's head into the sidewalk is most certainly provocation.

:twocents: That would be DOUBLE JEOPARDY -- IMO !

George has been acquitted of "murder" and cannot be tried again for murder !

Sharpton & Company need to understand that this is HOW the Judicial System WORKS in this country, whether we like it or not !

Juries have gotten it WRONG before -- OJ and Casey are 2 examples -- but we have to live with those juries' decisions ...

ALL MY OPINION

Late to the rodeo, but he can be tried for wrongful death. Just like OJ was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper