Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they can now invoke the immunity from Stand your Ground Castle Doctrine and I believe that will prevent civil lawsuits.

I am also thinking GZ will have his own big lawsuit against MSNBC over editing.

Hopefully the fired IT guy and Sanford Chief will also win suits.

Sharpton just losing it on MSNBC at the moment. Just flailing and making inaccurate accusations. I really hope GZ wins his lawsuit against NBC, because they and their sister station have been disgraceful.

MOO

Omg seriously! What is with the media harping on riots?? Has there been evidence of a single riot?? Stop already!

Are you from the U.S.? The New Black Panthers are not a peaceful group. That is not my opinion but fact.

Al Sharpton should be removed from the air, IMO.

Yes I am.

But they're organizing a protest and have yet to do anything wrong. Are you really supporting the arrest of people who have committed no crimes?

I see another website I wont mention closed down, the owner obviously is so bias and has no respect for the posters on their site nor the justice system. I think I will stay right here from now on. I may not agree with people about this case but I knew Websleuths would not do such a childish stunt.

So good to see you, creampuff! :) (now that I have deciphered who you are)

Yay..we get to share thoughts again.

Well done to the jury.

I really wish TM. Parents would take to the airwaves and implore for peace. No one else needs to be hurt. Not Crump. Not Sharpton. Mom and Dad. They have the most powerful voices in all of this. JMO

My guess is that at some point Ms. Fulton (TM's mom) will come forward and do just this, especially if riots actually do start. She has come forward and asked for peace/spoke against violence in the past.

I'd think she probably needs a little bit of time to decompress after the verdict before speaking publicly. I know I'd need time. Whatever "side" you're on, I'm sure we can all understand that. Due to this media circus & trial, I don't think she has had time to truly even begin to mourn for Trayvon. I don't think one can ever get closure (especially from losing a child), but I hope she can grieve and heal. I'm willing to give her a few minutes, hours, etc before she comes forward. I'd expect if there are indications of mass violence, she will come forward right away.

Are you from the U.S.? The New Black Panthers are not a peaceful group. That is not my opinion but fact.

Al Sharpton should be removed from the air, IMO.

Can you link to where the new black panthers have been violent? I'm not being sarcastic.. I truly never heard of them...

Martin family lawyers speaking now on HLN.

Crump comparing trayvon to Medger Evers and Emmett Till... and I agree.

God bless America tonight and all families involved.

I'm signing off.

Please respect family's privacy.
For Trayvon to rest in peace, we must all be peaceful.

Good speech Mr. Crump.

Oh my gosh.. Are the reporters really going to try and pick a fight???

The Martin family's lawyer did just implore for peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo