Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud here.............

IF JA can get tweets out from Jail VIA Donovan.......Is it possible that Donovan is *working for JA* in more ways? Didn't Wilcott get a death threat.....so could those be coming from JA/Donovan ??

I mean if Wilcott got a Death threat - most people would think it is because Wilcott is defending JA. MAYBE THE OPPOSITE IT TRUE -- and JA has Donovon (or ITS friends) making the threats to Wilcott?

Yeah, that post of JA making a line across her throat does look like a slashing motion..........so maybe JA is behind getting a death threat to her own DT.

Nothing is above that girl................IMHO

:moo:

This has been on my mind quite a bit lately & to be perfectly honest, I think the major players in this trial have good reason to be concerned. It's not just Donovan or JA's other "admirers" in jail with her but also her blind followers/supporters that I worry about. There are A LOT of people who support JA (I'm sure you all know what site I'm speaking of), send her copious amounts of money, are in touch with her family, write letters & receive replies from JA, etc. These people DETEST Juan & Det.Flores, not to mention Dr.DeMarte, Dr.Horn...even Travis' friends & family. When (& I FIRMLY believe it's a question of when, not if) JA is convicted, I'm VERY concerned about what these people will do & what lengths they will go to.

I understand no one (meaning Juan, Flores, etc) can take action BEFORE something happens, with no proof, but I sincerely hope that they remain vigilant & take the proper safety precautions once JA is convicted. It seriously scares the carp out of me.

I'm too scared to sleep tonight ... 9am Arizona time is 2am here, last week I missed nearly all of Nurmi (but that was a blessing). I thought I'd trained myself to wake up at 2am on trial days .. I do not want to miss it when they come back with a verdict and I think they could come back any time from 3am onwards here!

snipped

Gus gave the name to the whole world on HLN:

In Session Interview with Gus Searcy - YouTube

Mark 12:30

He wanted THE attention. He got it by being on TV shows for days and days plugging his book, business, etc.

He's worth 0 in this case. IMO

ty!! and wth! he is suppose to be a gold ring member of ppl which is 100k a year and he also works as a process server?? color me confused - gus' judge judy appearance was very entertaining too!

I'm too scared to sleep tonight ... 9am Arizona time is 2am here, last week I missed nearly all of Nurmi (but that was a blessing). I thought I'd trained myself to wake up at 2am on trial days .. I do not want to miss it when they come back with a verdict and I think they could come back any time from 3am onwards here!

"No woman no cry, No woman no cry!! Every little thing gonna be alright..."

Bob Marley

Sorry, but I had to edit your post. Per copyright laws, only 10% of an article can be copied, even with a link.

Oh beach.....I was going to ask you what trial you would be watching next? I want to watch them with all you wonderful people :fence:

I'm on the fence about that woman's story as well. As often happens on Dr. Drew's show, the segment was much too short to allow the guest to fully explain the story/experience/knowledge/relationship with Jodi and for follow up questions.

I know! BUT he did have this woman's picture up on the screen.
This would have been Jan 2006.

I just have this "feeling" that JA had scoped Travis out way before she met him.
Didn't she get her "*advertiser censored*" in June 06?
I have always felt like Travis was a target.

If JA did have a female room mate in Jan 06 because Darryl
had left her why haven't we heard that?
Too prejudicial?

Once the verdict is in and she
is behind bars for life...
I think lips will start to fly and we
will hear something closer to
the truth about JA.
moo

(Slightly O/T)
Hey... Did anyone else catch Dr. Jill Hayes (last expert for the prosecution) on an episode of HLN's "Mystery Detectives" Saturday? It was about the Alvin Latham case, in which it was determined by Dr. Hayes that Mr. Latham was bullied into falsely confessing that he had killed the captain of a shrimp boat at sea. My hubby looked at me like I had 2 heads when I got all excited about seeing Dr. Hayes on the show. :facepalm:

How can you post 10% of anything? Is this a new rule that I'm not aware of? If so, they can delete the entire thing and give me a warning...I thought it was very insightful of how the DP works in AZ and what the jurors in that Juan Martinez case felt...I'll just hope for the best.

It's not just a Websleuths rule. It's the law iirc.
10% and the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! BUT he did have this woman's picture up on the screen.
This would have been Jan 2006.

I just have this "feeling" that JA had scoped Travis out way before she met him.
Didn't she get her "*advertiser censored*" in June 06?
I have always felt like Travis was a target.

If JA did have a female room mate in Jan 06 because Darryl
had left her why haven't we heard that?
Too prejudicial?

Once the verdict is in and she
is behind bars for life...
I think lips will start to fly and we
will hear something closer to
the truth about JA.
moo
As Dr. DeMarte mentioned in her testimony, Jodi changed her appearance (breast implants, hair color, style of clothing, car) to look more like Darryl Brewer's ex-wife. Darryl testified that Jodi got the breast implants around the time they bought the house in Palm Desert (June 2005). He said she stopped paying her share of household bills when she got involved in PPL in spring of 2006. Jodi met Travis on September 30, 2006. She continued to live in the house without contributing to expenses until Darryl moved to Monterrey to be near his son in December 2006. There is a lot of misinformation about the case floating around the Web. I like to go back to the testimony (which may be a crock too, but it is what was said in Court) to verify the facts. Sometimes the HLN hosts don't get the details right. Perhaps the woman who called in to Dr. Drew meant January 2007, not 2006. I'm too tired to find Jodi's testimony about where she moved after she and Darryl abandoned the house. I thought she moved back to the grandparents place in Yreka, but maybe not.

Guys, I just want to put an idea out there. The law of attraction has been used as an excuse for a murder and has been ridiculed.

But I whole heartedly believe that what we put our attention on is energized. If we continually think "Jodi, Jodi, Jodi" that energy goes to, and empowers her. If we now turn our attention to Travis, Juan, The Alexanders, and the wonderful, amazing people who've come into our lives, we will be sending our energy to the most positive outcome for this trial. Let's now concentrate on the force, instead of the dark side. More yoda and obi wan, less darth sidious.

I agree with you. I was very disheartened to read the story about Travis's memorial with the headline "RIVERSIDE: Graveside vigil held for man killed by Jodi Arias" That was wrong. Travis is much more then the man killed by Jodi Arias and his name should be remembered long after she is locked up on death row. I hope after the verdict is read and the sentencing is handed down that there is no reason to ever hear that name again but I will think of Travis often and mourn what was lost and celebrate what was and know that he will live forever in the hearts of his family and those whose lives he touched.

Antsy, restless, leg shaking energy as I wait, wait, wait for the morning to come.

:countsheep:

Antsy, restless, leg shaking energy as I wait, wait, wait for the morning to come.

:countsheep:

heebie jeebies..
images

(Slightly O/T)
Hey... Did anyone else catch Dr. Jill Hayes (last expert for the prosecution) on an episode of HLN's "Mystery Detectives" Saturday? It was about the Alvin Latham case, in which it was determined by Dr. Hayes that Mr. Latham was bullied into falsely confessing that he had killed the captain of a shrimp boat at sea. My hubby looked at me like I had 2 heads when I got all excited about seeing Dr. Hayes on the show. :facepalm:

I saw that whole show and did not realize that was Jill. WOW That was a great episode and a well done show. I was first convinced the guy was guilty until they showed more of the interrogation. It is so sad when LE bullies people into admitting guilt.

Not sure how the victim ended up with alleged wounds that looked like stab wounds but those type of police tactics are inexusable. What is really sad is the LE person still thinks he did nothing wrong. The person was obviously not mentally able to handle that and he obviously did not know he could ask for a lawyer it seems. He was bullied into it and it was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove